Prince Charles, Duchess Camilla Celebrate Their 15th Wedding AnniversaryLatest News
“Ahead of The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall’s 15th wedding anniversary tomorrow, we are sharing this photo of Their Royal Highnesses,” the Clarence House wrote via Instagram on Wednesday, April 8, noting the photo was taken at Birkhall (the couple’s Scotland residence) earlier in the afternoon.
The photo featured the Duchess of Cornwall’s two dogs, Bluebell and Beth.
The couple will celebrate 15 years of marriage on Thursday, April 9. The lovebirds tied the knot in a civil ceremony in 2005 at Windsor Guildhall and continued to St. George’s Chapel for a full service.
The Prince of Wales, 71, and his wife, 72, will ring in their anniversary just weeks after the future king tested positive for the coronavirus on March 25.
At the time, Clarence House confirmed the diagnosis and said that the prince was “displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health.”
“Having recently gone through the process of contracting this coronavirus — luckily with relatively mild symptoms — I now find myself on the other side of the illness but still in no less a state of social distance and general isolation,” Charles said in a video message on April 1.
The same day, a source told Us Weekly exclusively that Charles’ youngest son, Prince Harry, was “overwhelmed with feelings of guilt” for being far away during the crisis. The royal, 35, moved to Los Angeles with his wife, Meghan Markle, and their 11-month-old son, Archie, the day after his father was diagnosed.
“Despite their ups and downs, hearing that his dad is sick with a potentially life-threatening illness is a huge wake-up call,” the insider revealed.
On Friday, April 3, Charles launched the NHS Nightingale Hospital London virtually via a video call from his Scotland home, where he and Camilla have been social distancing together. He looked healthy following his bout with the virus.
The future king of England started seeing Camilla while still married to Diana and officially married her in 2005, the same year they announced their engagement.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Look Back at Angelina Jolie’s Sexiest, Most Scintillating Pictures Through the Years
- Lea Michele Accused of Making ‘Ragtime’ Understudy ‘Cry Every Night’
- SNL’s Chris Redd Launched a COVID-19 Relief Fund to Help Raise $250,000 for BLM Protesters
- Jim Edmonds Is Going to Be a Grandpa: I’m ‘Feeling Very Grateful’
- ‘Modern Family’ Star Fred Willard’s Cause of Death Revealed
- Samantha Marie Ware Seemingly Responds to Lea Michele’s Apology: ‘Perceived?’
- Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas March in Black Lives Matter Protest
- Warner Bros. Offers a Powerful Lesson in Systemic Racism With Free Just Mercy Rentals
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters