Prince William and the Kids Look Precious and Playful in These Birthday Photos Taken by KateLatest News
Prince William is gearing up to celebrate his 38th birthday on June 21, and he’s commemorating the occasion with fun photos taken by his wife, Kate Middleton. The couple shared their family pictures via the Kensington Palace Instagram account on Saturday, and they’re absolutely adorable. Kate’s snaps feature William on a swing surrounded by their three kids: 6-year-old George, 5-year-old Charlotte, and 2-year-old Louis.
“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share a new picture of The Duke with Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis ahead of The Duke’s birthday tomorrow,” the photo’s caption reads. “The picture was taken earlier this month by The Duchess.” William’s birthday also happens to fall on Father’s Day in the US this year, which makes this photo set even more lovely. He’s being honored in more ways than one by his nearest and dearest.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS