Princes William and Harry ‘Need to Put in the Effort’ to Rebuild Their RelationshipLatest News
Things are “not great” for the brothers at the moment, says the insider. “They both need to put in the effort to rebuild their relationship.”
While William and Harry have always had polar opposite personalities, the differences have only recently been causing their rift. “There’s always been a part of Harry that felt like he was living in his brother’s shadow,” notes the insider. “He doesn’t envy the responsibility that comes with being the future king of England, but William’s the ‘golden boy’ and Harry feels like he has a lot to live up to.”
In October, the Duke of Sussex, 35, finally confirmed that he and his older brother had a bit of a falling out in the documentary, Harry & Meghan: An African Journey.
“Part of this role and part of this job, this family, being under the pressure that it’s under, inevitably stuff happens,” he said. “But look, we’re brothers, we’ll always be brothers. We’re certainly on different paths at the moment but I’ll always be there for him and as I know he’ll always be there for me.”
Now the Duke of Cambridge, 37, is concerned for Harry as well as his wife, Duchess Meghan — especially after the couple also opened up in the doc about the stress of the constant unwanted attention they receive.
“Even though the brothers have grown apart, William still cares about Harry and is hoping that he’ll open up to him about his current struggles,” a source told Us in October. “William wants to be there for Harry and hates seeing him in such a bad place.”
For more on William and Harry’s brotherly discord — and inside Harry’s life as dad to Archie — watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
With reporting by Natalie Posner
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families Blend
- Kandi Burruss: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- The 6 Biggest Moments From Grey’s Anatomy’s Wild Season 16 Fall Finale
- Ray J Clears Up Drama With Princess Love: ‘I Love My Family’
- Hailey Baldwin Had a Sexy Year, and These Photos Prove It
- Joe Giudice Is Ready for Christmas in Italy With His Daughters
- Everything Becca Tilley Has Said About Her ‘Private’ Relationship
- Ariana Grande Reunited With Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett to Sing Some Iconic Victorious Hits
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola and Christian Bicardi Announce YouTube Channel
- Exclusive: Netflix Has a Heartwarming Podcast Perfect For Movie and TV Fanatics on the Way