Princes William and Harry ‘Need to Put in the Effort’ to Rebuild Their RelationshipLatest News
Things are “not great” for the brothers at the moment, says the insider. “They both need to put in the effort to rebuild their relationship.”
While William and Harry have always had polar opposite personalities, the differences have only recently been causing their rift. “There’s always been a part of Harry that felt like he was living in his brother’s shadow,” notes the insider. “He doesn’t envy the responsibility that comes with being the future king of England, but William’s the ‘golden boy’ and Harry feels like he has a lot to live up to.”
In October, the Duke of Sussex, 35, finally confirmed that he and his older brother had a bit of a falling out in the documentary, Harry & Meghan: An African Journey.
“Part of this role and part of this job, this family, being under the pressure that it’s under, inevitably stuff happens,” he said. “But look, we’re brothers, we’ll always be brothers. We’re certainly on different paths at the moment but I’ll always be there for him and as I know he’ll always be there for me.”
Now the Duke of Cambridge, 37, is concerned for Harry as well as his wife, Duchess Meghan — especially after the couple also opened up in the doc about the stress of the constant unwanted attention they receive.
“Even though the brothers have grown apart, William still cares about Harry and is hoping that he’ll open up to him about his current struggles,” a source told Us in October. “William wants to be there for Harry and hates seeing him in such a bad place.”
For more on William and Harry’s brotherly discord — and inside Harry’s life as dad to Archie — watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.
With reporting by Natalie Posner
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Melissa Etheridge Reveals How She’s ‘Healing’ 2 Months After Son’s Death
- Armie Hammer Ditches Wedding Ring as Elizabeth Chambers Files for Divorce
- A Binge-Watcher’s Guide to Every One of the Best Summer Movies on Netflix
- Tia Mowry, Ne-Yo and More Stars Pay Tribute to Naya Rivera
- Please Enjoy This Very Fascinating Behind-the-Scenes Video About the Making of Floor Is Lava
- ‘Glee’ Cast Reacts to Naya Rivera’s Death
- Demi Moore Reacts to Viral Tweet About Her Bizarre Bathroom Decor
- Kelly Preston Dead at 57 From Breast Cancer, John Travolta Pays Tribute
- Kelly Preston Has Died of Breast Cancer: “She Was a Bright, Beautiful, and Loving Soul”
- Sheriff’s Department Diver Says He’s ‘Confident’ Naya Rivera’s Body Will Be Found