Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi’s Wedding Has Been Canceled Amid CoronavirusLatest News
This post has been updated with new information.
Amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have decided to cancel their upcoming wedding, People confirms. The pair was set to tie the knot on May 29, but due to coronavirus concerns, “the invitations were never actually sent out.” In March, it was announced that the couple would forgo a reception at the Queen’s gardens and were discussing having a smaller reception with family and friends.
In September 2019, the royal announced her engagement with a series of portraits. The news came nearly a year after her sister, Princess Eugenie, tied the knot with Jack Brooksbank. While it’s still unclear if they will privately tie the knot, we do have a handful of details about their possible nuptials. Keep reading for what we know ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama