Princess Charlotte Nailed the Perfect Royal Handshake on Her First Day of SchoolLatest News
Princess Charlotte attended her first day of school on Thursday, and the little royal did not disappoint. Much like her older brother, Prince George, at first, Charlotte was a little nervous on her first day, hiding slightly behind mom, Kate Middleton. However, she took it all in her stride, showing off a perfect (and adorable) handshake when greeting Helen Haslem, Head of Lower School at Thomas’s Battersea. She even playfully flicked her hair while walking into the school with her parents, Prince William and Kate Middleton, and her big brother, who’s now an old pro when it comes to that once-scary walk-up to the school gates.
Charlotte is following in George’s footsteps by attending Thomas’s, an independent day school a few miles from the family’s home at Kensington Palace, London. Like her brother, she will enjoy the school’s framework of “Enjoyment, Learning, and Achievement,” which focuses less on grades and more on “kindness, courtesy, confidence, humility, and learning to be givers, not takers.” She’ll have the opportunity to take part in a varied curriculum that includes “Woodland Adventure” sessions, expressive art and design, and, yep, ballet as well as more standard academic subjects. Judging by her enthusiasm as she arrived at school for day one, Charlotte can’t wait to get started!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- ’90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’ Stars Tiffany Franco and Ronald Smith Split
- These 38 Sexy Movies on Netflix This February Will Make Every Day Feel Like V-Day
- Jessica Simpson: I ‘Always’ Had a Cup of Alcohol With Me Before I Got Sober
- There’s No Other Way to Put It: Billie Eilish’s Grammys Performance Was Beautiful
- LeBron James Breaks His Silence After Kobe Bryant’s Tragic Death
- Shaquille O’Neal Thought Kobe Bryant’s Death Was a Hoax
- Irina Shayk: Bradley Cooper and I Were ‘Very Lucky’ to Have Each Other
- This Was the Moment That Got Billie Eilish Bleeped at the Grammys
- Kobe Bryant’s Fatal Helicopter Crash: Everything We Know
- Kobe Bryant DMed Shaq’s Son Hours Before Deadly Helicopter Crash