Pump Rules’ Jax Wears Wedding Ring After Brittany Denies Marriage TroubleLatest News
After the Vanderpump Rules star, 40, was spotted twice without his wedding band, Cartwright, 30, explained to Us Weekly that her husband takes off his ring, which includes a diamond from his late father’s ring, when she works out so he “doesn’t mess it up.”
“I love his ring, I love seeing it on him,” told Us as she promoted her new ShoeDazzle collection on Tuesday, August 27. “He’s always wearing it, he hasn’t lost it or anything yet, I was really worried about that.”
Cartwright added that Taylor, who she wed in Kentucky in June, works out twice a day, so “he’s even gonna get workout rings that he can wear to the gym.”
The Sur waitress also dismissed speculation that their relationship is on the rocks.
“We have to laugh about stuff because, I mean, there are articles saying that our marriage is in trouble and stuff like that. I’m just like, ‘Oh my goodness,’” Cartwright said. “We have been so solid. I don’t even worry about it because as long as we’re happy and we’re doing good, that’s all that matters, you know?”
The couple, who moved into a five-bedroom L.A. home that set them back almost $2 million earlier this year, after enjoying being newlyweds and focusing on their future together.
“Married life is awesome,” she told Us on Tuesday. “I think we’ve settled in very well. I’m just so excited. I love Jax so much so everything’s been going great. Hopefully we’ll be able to have a family and stuff. We’re doing great. We are very, very, very happy right now.”
Taylor opened up in December about having children, telling Men’s Health that he’s “determined to be the best father that I can possibly be.”
“I really want to be at every PTA meeting, every soccer practice, every ballerina class. My dad was there,” he added.
Cartwright told Us that they “aren’t officially trying just yet,” but she also has babies on the brain: “I’ve always wanted to be a mom and Jax can’t wait to be a dad, so we’re just seeing how it goes and maybe within the next year we’re going to start trying.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping
- The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth Meyers
- How Meghan Markle Is Adjusting to Her New Life Amid the Royal Family Drama
- Vanessa Hudgens Spotted on Date With Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma After Austin Butler Split