‘RHOC’ Alum Vicki Gunvalson Speaks Out About Steve Lodge Split RumorsLatest News
After one fan account pointed out that the Real Housewives of Orange County alum, 58, and Lodge, 61, unfollowed each other on social media — and haven’t posted a photo together since last month — Gunvalson fired back.
“I have no fricking idea where this came from,” she exclusively told Us Weekly on Monday, October 26. “Someone bored trying to stir up crap.”
The OG Real Housewives star confirmed that the pair “are fine” and are still engaged.
“[We] live together and live a very private romantic life,” she explained. “We don’t follow each other on social media and haven’t for a long time, and we don’t post photos of each other – what’s the point?”
The Coto Insurance CEO added: “This is a complete joke and not worth even commenting, but I did.”
Gunvalson was set to marry Lodge in April, but the couple had to postpone the wedding due to the coronavirus pandemic.
“We’re still going to get married .. [but I’m not] rushing to get down the aisle right now,” she told HollywoodLife in April, one year after Lodge popped the question.
“I’m a marriage girl,” Vicki said. “I told him from the very beginning, if you don’t want to get married, then don’t waste your time with me because I love being married … but we’re taking it slow and have a great relationship, that’s the most important thing for me, is making sure it’s a solid relationship.”
Since putting their wedding on hold, Vicki put her Orange County home up for sale and bought a new vacation home in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
“I know some of you may think it’s wrong, especially in the state of the world, but for me it immediately gives me hope and peace that things will resume to a new sense of normal soon,” the Bravo star said of her retirement home in May.
Vicki shares Briana and son Michael with ex-husband Michael J. Wolfsmith, whom she was married to from 1982 to 1991. Lodge, for his part, has four children from a previous relationship.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 10 Stevie and David Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Have Our Warmest Regards
- Brooke Burke: A Day in My Life
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing