RHOC’s Kelly Dodd Is Engaged to Fox News’ Rick LeventhalLatest News
Off the market! Kelly Dodd is no longer a single lady. The Real Housewives of Orange County star and her boyfriend, Rick Leventhal, are engaged.
“I can’t believe I just got engaged!!” Dodd, 44, wrote on Instagram on Wednesday, November 13. “@rickleventhal you are my Prince and my dream come true!!! #love #engaged #myprince.”
The reality star was all smiles in the photo alongside her fiancé, 59, as the two celebrated their engagement with New York City’s Empire State Building in the background. Dodd showed off her engagement ring, a pear-shaped diamond, as she cuddled close to her man.
The Fox News senior correspondent also shared the big news with his followers. “Dreams do come true,” he captioned the same photo.
In September 2019, the couple sparked engagement rumors after the two posted photos from a trip together. At the time a fan called her then-boyfriend the “perfect” man to which the TV personality wrote back, “That’s weird because we are getting married 10/10/2020.”
Us Weekly confirmed at the time that the couple were not engaged.
From the beginning of their relationship, Dodd has been proud to call Leventhal her man. The two were first romantically linked in August after Dodd moved on from ex-boyfriend Brian Reagan.
She hinted she had a new love in her life the day after she revealed on her Instagram Stories that she was done with Reagan. “The universe is telling me I broke up with Dr. Brian, woo! And they all know why,” Dodd gushed via Instagram Story on Thursday, August 15. “You know what Rick, you’re a good guy!”
The couple became Instagram official a little over a week later. On Friday, August 23, she shared a picture with her man writing, “My Prince came across the pond to see me!! @rickleventhal I am one lucky girl!! #london #princecharming #anchorman.”
Dodd dated Reagan after splitting from her ex-husband, Michael Dodd, in 2017. She shares a daughter, Jolie, 13, with Dodd.
Leventhal is also a father. He has two children, daughters Veronica, 28, and Shoshanna, 23, with his ex-wife, Penny Daniels. He was then married to Beth Shak but the two got divorced in 2017 after nine months of marriage.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album
- Father to Be! Will Arnett’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant: ‘They Are Very Happy’