RHOC’s Kelly Dodd Shares Details of ‘Special’ Wedding to Rick LeventhalLatest News
“We got masks made for 10-10-2020,” she explained. “So, that’s really cool. It says Rick and Kelly [and] 10-10-2020 for everybody to wear. We just have limited guests. It’s kind of nice, though. Because it’s intimate.”
Dodd also shared the special person who will serve as maid of honor — her 13-year-old daughter, Jolie.
“Jolie’s just gonna be my maid of honor,” she said of her daughter, whom she shares with ex-husband Michael Dodd. “I have friends from, like, grade school coming. It’s very informal. It’s not like it’s going to have the flower girls and the whole thing.
Kelly added, “It’s just gonna be her there and that’s it. And then Rick’s friend is going to ordain us in the ceremony. His friend Jeff, he’s gonna ordain our marriage. So, it’s gonna be really intimate and really special.”
The Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer introduced Kelly to the Fox News reporter in the summer of 2019. The Bravo personality announced her engagement to Leventhal via Instagram in November of that year.
“I can’t believe I just got engaged!!” Kelly captioned a selfie of the pair. “@rickleventhal you are my Prince and my dream come true!!! #love #engaged #myprince.”
Later that month, Kelly recounted the romantic proposal during an interview with Us Weekly.
“I’m feeling great! I’m excited. … He has a terrace that looks over the Empire State Building and Chrysler Building,” she said at the time. “Beautiful, with a fire and a bunch of flowers. And he got on one knee and said, ‘You’re the love of my life.’”
Kelly was previously married to Michael from 2006 until their split in 2017. The former couple’s divorce was finalized one year later. As for Leventhal, he shares adult daughters Veronica and Shoshanna with his ex-wife Penny Daniels. He was also married to Beth Shak for nine months from 2016 to 2017.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bachelorette Fans Have Found a Bunch of Cast Lookalikes, and You Can’t Unsee Them
- Katherine Schwarzenegger Defends Chris Pratt After He’s Called the ‘Worst’ Chris
- Why Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev Are Changing Their Wedding Location
- How True to Life Is the Trial of the Chicago 7 Script? For Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Very
- Prince Charles, William Didn’t Think Harry, Meghan Were ‘Serious’ About Stepping Down
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- Jeff Bridges Reveals He’s Been Diagnosed With Lymphoma
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First