RHOC’s Shannon Beador and Her 3 Daughters Test Positive for CoronavirusLatest News
“Today, we are Covid positive times 4,” she explained. “The girls and I are blessed to be quarantining in the same home (but isolating in separate rooms). A huge thank you to all of the medical personnel that have been patiently guiding us through this illness. Sending prayers to all of those affected. .”
Beador’s announcement garnered supportive messages from her pals and fans alike. Fellow RHOC star Braunwyn Windham-Burke commented on the post with two red heart emojis. Dr. Deborah Windham, the mother of Braunwyn, 41, how “sorry” she was regarding Beador’s situation.
“Keep us up to date with how you are feeling,” Deborah wrote. “Is someone bringing food and supplies to you guys? You are loved! We are praying for your full recovery.”
Just before confirming her COVID-19 diagnosis, Beador spent the Fourth of July with her boyfriend, John Janssen. The couple celebrated the anniversary of their first date in late June.
Beador shares Sophie,19, and 16-year-old twins Adeline and Stella with her ex-husband, David Beador. The exes were married from 2000 until their divorce was finalized in 2019.
In August 2019, Beador opened up about her dynamic with her former husband following their separation. “My divorce is finalized and you’ll see that this season. We have 50/50 custody with the kids,” she said on Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. “You always want to put the good intention out there and have this friendly relationship — that didn’t work out with me. But that being said, we’re trying to co-parent the best we can.”
Given the constantly evolving nature of COVID-19, Us Weekly wants our readers to have access to the most accurate resources. For the most up-to-date coronavirus information, guidance, and support, consult the CDC, WHO, and information from local public health officials. If you’re experiencing coronavirus symptoms, call your primary care provider for medical advice.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Michelle Obama Shared a Sweet Birthday Message to Her “Favorite Guy,” Barack
- Celebrities React to Ellen DeGeneres Allegations
- How Lifetime’s Surviving Jeffrey Epstein Will Cover Ghislaine Maxwell’s Recent Arrest
- John Paul Jones Is ‘Really Happy’ for Tayshia Adams Amid ‘Bachelorette’ News
- RHOA’s Peter Thomas Says He Got Coronavirus From Taking Selfies With Fans
- Ellen Has ‘Enough Money to Never Work Again’ If She Wants to Exit Show
- Yara Shahidi Discusses the Value of Black Joy and “Handing Over the Mic” to Empower Others
- Frank Ocean’s Brother Ryan Breaux Dead at 18 After Car Accident
- Beyoncé Just Dropped the Deluxe Edition of The Gift, and BRB, We’ve Got Some Listening to Do
- Danica Patrick Is Doing ‘Emotional Therapy’ After Aaron Rodgers Split