RHONY’s Jill Zarin Shares Message to Late Husband Bobby on 19th AnniversaryLatest News
“Today would have been our 19th Anniversary. Bobby Zarin, Mr. B, Bobby Baby….I think of you everyday,” the 56-year-old captioned an Instagram photo on Saturday, January 4, that showed her kissing Bobby. “I feel you watching over me all the time and @jenniferrogersbelieve calls me with messages. Thank God because I needed you so many times when I didn’t know what to do and you told her and she told me.”
“You would be so proud of me and of Ally,” she continued, referring to her daughter, 27. “All the little lessons you taught us, many by example were not wasted. Including [my nephew] @jon_wexler I might add! HE! even turns off the lights now. When it comes to judging people, good, bad or indifferent, you are still , sadly in some cases, ALWAYS right. But I will always try to to the right thing no matter what. Thank you for always watching over me…. I will always love you … Xoxo Jill.”
Bobby died in January 2018 at the age of 71 after a long battle with cancer.
“Happy anniversary! He was wonderful,” RHONY’s Dorinda Medley commented on Jill’s post. “Ahhh love this,” Orange County’s Gretchen Rossi added, while her former OC costar Alexis Bellino commented, “This is so precious. Love you girl. Sending prayers for your heart. Your Bobby will always shine over you.”
Jill has moved on with boyfriend Gary Brody, making her relationship with him Instagram official in December 2018. Us Weekly confirmed that she was dating the fashion executive five months after her husband’s death.
“Gary very much respects the grieving process I am going through and has been an incredible friend to talk to. He only wants the best for me and my daughter,” she told Us in July 2018.
In March 2019, Jill teased wedding plans with Brody, telling Us, “You’ll have to watch and see what happens. Ask him, right?”
Her boyfriend chimed in, “Wedding bells are good, why not?”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test
- Terri Irwin Says Late Husband Steve Would Have Worn Khaki to Bindi’s Wedding