Rihanna’s Boyfriend Hassan Jameel Is ‘Very Smart’ and ‘Serious’Latest News
She found love! Between her music career and her rapidly growing beauty and fashion lines, Rihanna’s professional life is thriving. And it turns out her personal life is also in a sweet spot, thanks to her relationship with boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
The ultra private pair (who first got together in 2017) are “great together,” a source tells Us, in part because of how different they are. The Saudi Arabian businessman, 31, tends to be more “serious,” says the insider, and the “fun and wild” Fenty founder, also 31, balances him out.
“They’re polar opposites, but it works for them,” explains the source. Which is good news, considering the tumult in the star’s relationships with past partners — particularly Chris Brown. Brown was arrested for physically assaulting Rihanna in his car in 2009. “They’re still friends, and have continued to stay in touch and talk,” the source adds. “Chris will always love her, and she’ll always be his No. 1.”
For more on Rihanna and Hassan’s relationship, watch the video above and pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
With reporting by Carly Sloane
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Selena Gomez’s New Song Is ‘Obviously’ About Justin Bieber, Not The Weeknd
- The High School Musical TV Show Is Returning to a Very Familiar Location
- Hilarie Burton Reveals Favorite, Private Moment of Her Wedding to Jeffrey
- Inside Megyn Kelly’s Fight Against NBC Amid New Matt Lauer Allegations
- Come on, Babe! Watch Camila Mendes and Vanessa Morgan Belt “All That Jazz” on a Boat
- Kaitlynn Carter Says She’s ‘Been Through Some S–t’ After Miley, Brody Splits
- Zooey Deschanel’s Husband Files for Divorce Amid Her Jonathan Scott Romance
- Lennon and Maisy Stella’s Sisterly Bond Is Pretty Stellar
- ‘E.T.’ and ‘Haunting of Hill House’ Star Henry Thomas Arrested for DUI
- Nicki Minaj and Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty: A Timeline of Their Relationship