Rihanna’s Boyfriend Hassan Jameel Is ‘Very Smart’ and ‘Serious’Latest News
She found love! Between her music career and her rapidly growing beauty and fashion lines, Rihanna’s professional life is thriving. And it turns out her personal life is also in a sweet spot, thanks to her relationship with boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.
The ultra private pair (who first got together in 2017) are “great together,” a source tells Us, in part because of how different they are. The Saudi Arabian businessman, 31, tends to be more “serious,” says the insider, and the “fun and wild” Fenty founder, also 31, balances him out.
“They’re polar opposites, but it works for them,” explains the source. Which is good news, considering the tumult in the star’s relationships with past partners — particularly Chris Brown. Brown was arrested for physically assaulting Rihanna in his car in 2009. “They’re still friends, and have continued to stay in touch and talk,” the source adds. “Chris will always love her, and she’ll always be his No. 1.”
For more on Rihanna and Hassan’s relationship, watch the video above and pick up the latest issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
With reporting by Carly Sloane
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged
- Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS Christmas
- 88 Harry Potter Gifts He’ll Love Even More Than Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Caitlyn Jenner Had No Family Waiting for Her After ‘I’m A Celebrity!’ Elimination
- Jenni ‘JWoww’ Farley Confirms Zack Carpinello Reconciliation After Drama
- Tarek El Moussa Shares Holiday Photo With Heather Rae Young and Kids
- Corinne Olympios and Boyfriend Jon Yunger Split After 1 Year of Dating