Riverdale’s Camila Mendes Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Grayson VaughanLatest News
Step aside, Archie Andrews, it looks like Camila Mendes has a new man in her life. The 26-year-old Riverdale actress recently went Instagram official with her new boyfriend Grayson Vaughan. “that long distance kind of love,” she captioned a photo of the two sharing a hug outside of a private plan. Riverdale is set to start filming season five soon and due to COVID-19 protocols, the entire cast and crew will have to remain in Vancouver until December.
The couple was first spotted hanging out during Milan Fashion Week in February, and have made a handful of outings together around LA in recent months. While Camila is best-known for playing Veronica on the CW series, Grayson, 28, is model and photographer. In fact, he recently did a photoshoot with Camila’s costar and onscreen love interest KJ Apa. Before Grayson, Camila was linked to her Riverdale costar Charles Melton. The two dated for about a year before calling things off in 2019 due to their busy schedules.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?