The RuPaul’s Drag Race host, 59, caused fans to do a double take on Thursday, July 2, when he seemingly erased himself from both Twitter and Instagram.
RuPaul’s Twitter account “doesn’t exist” according to the social media page, while his Instagram profile no longer has any photos. The official account, however, is still followed by more than 4 million people and it still follows 147 profiles.
The only media left on the page is an Instagram TV spot from January, which was made to promote the new season of the San Diego, California, native’s competition show.
The model’s dedicated fanbase is confused by the sudden disappearance on social media.
“RuPaul has been silent on social media since March and has now deleted his socials,” one user wrote via Twitter, posing the question, “Is anyone wondering why he’s made that move…?”
A second wrote, “I don’t know I’m so confused” after seeing the Instagram change.
A third user shared a photo of Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City and posed the question, “After seeing RuPaul deleted her Twitter, I couldn’t help but wonder: was it time I logged off to get some fresh air as well?”
Although RuPaul’s accounts have vanished, the official handles for the VH1 show are still active ahead of the new episode of the All Stars on Friday, July 3.
Some fans noticed that former drag performer Kameron Michaels also scrubbed her accounts. One user noted that Michaels went dark because “people are being mean to her in her post, comments for no reason at all. And it’s bringing her down.”
The change dramatic change came amid a three-month hiatus from the TV personality. RuPaul has yet to comment on the social cleanse.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle