Sarah Palin’s Divorce From Todd Palin Was Finalized Earlier This YearLatest News
Closing the book. Sarah Palin quietly settled her divorce from Todd Palin six months after the commercial fisherman and oil field worker filed for separation.
The estranged couple’s divorce was finalized on March 25, according to court documents obtained by Us Weekly on Tuesday, July 7.
The court docket showed that the divorce was granted after a “non-contested hearing” and no child support order was issued.
Todd, 55, filed the original papers with the Anchorage Superior Court in September and requested their 31-year marriage be dissolved citing “incompatibility of temperament between the parties.”
The documents noted that the pair’s dynamic made it “impossible to live together as husband and wife.”
The former Alaska mayor, 56, and oil field production operator, who wed in August 1988, share five children, Track, 31, Bristol, 29, Willow, 26, Piper, 19, and Trig, 12. According to the Anchorage Daily News, the filing asked for joint custody of Trig, who was born with Down syndrome.
Sarah didn’t immediately comment on the breakup but opened up about it two months later. She revealed in November that she learned of Todd’s plans to divorce her via email that summer.
The former politician told Christian author James Dobson on November 12 that it “was devastating” to discover the news that way and she said she felt as if she “got shot.”
Sarah found the email on June 19 and said she would “never forget” that day. “Then, on Todd’s birthday, a week after our 31st anniversary is when he filed, yeah,” she explained. “Oh, yeah. It’s not easy to talk about.”
At the time, Sarah suggested that their marriage might not be “over, over,” revealing that the pair was “going through counseling.”
A week later, the pair reunited to celebrate the birth of their daughter Willow’s twins.
“Banks & Blaise!! BlessingX2 Congratulations Willow & Ricky = and then there were four ,” Sarah wrote in an Instagram post in November.
The photos showed both Sarah and Todd sitting together, holding their newest of their seven grandchildren.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- This Voice Singer Was So Good, John Legend Turned His Chair on the Very First Note
- TikTok’s Larray Calls Out Influencers in His Diss Track ‘Canceled’
- Lily James and Dominic West Cuddle at Rome Airport After PDA-Filled Trip
- The Right Stuff: Read This If You Can’t Wait to Find Out Who Makes It to Space First
- Unsolved Mysteries: 47 Years Later, Lester Eubanks Is Still on the Run
- Cardi B Deletes Twitter Account After Backlash Over Her Reunion With Offset
- Jeff Dye Appears to Reference Kristin Cavallari Romance in Funny Post
- Sofia Richie Steps Out for Dinner With Mystery Man After Scott Disick Split
- 8 Original Horror Movies Arriving on Netflix in Time For Halloween
- Kim Kardashian Reveals She Makes More Money on Instagram Than ‘KUWTK’