Schitt’s Creek: A Couple Did David’s “Simply the Best” Dance at Their Wedding, and I’m a MessLatest News
I get teary at the mere thought of David Rose’s “Simply the Best” dance for Patrick on Schitt’s Creek. The love! The power! The dedication! That’s why I straight-up sobbed when I saw this couple who copied the moves for their wedding day last year. Brandon Neslund and Vera Herbert tied the knot on April 13, 2019, and paid tribute to David and Patrick, and their own love story, by re-creating the iconic scene.
Although their wedding took place almost exactly a year ago, Neslund shared the clip again on Instagram in honor of the Pop TV show’s series finale on Tuesday night. No spoilers, but this seems very appropriate given how David and Patrick’s wedding went down. Enjoy the beautiful moment above, and make sure you have some tissues nearby to wipe away those inevitable tears.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!