Schitt’s Creek Is Releasing a Documentary Special, and This Teaser Already Has Me EmotionalLatest News
The Schitt’s Creek series finale is creeping up on us like David and Alexis on Moira’s collection of wigs, and the last time I felt this emotionally encumbered about a show ending, I didn’t leave my room for two days. Ahead of the show’s ending, the show released a heartbreaking teaser for an upcoming documentary special titled Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: A Schitt’s Creek Farewell. The hour-long special will go behind the scenes of the comedy series, giving fans a glimpse at never-before-seen footage of wardrobe fittings, the cast’s emotional final table read, audition tapes, and more. The special will also feature interviews with fan favorites, including Eugene Levy, Catherine O’Hara, Dan Levy, and Annie Murphy.
“It’s really hard to tell the story of a love story that in the end is still a love story,” Dan Levy said in a behind-the-scenes interview during the filming of Ted and Alexis’s emotional heart-to-heart. “It didn’t end because they stopped loving each other. It ended because circumstance stood in their way, and that circumstance was their own growth, and that’s a wonderful thing.”
The special is set to air on PopTV on April 7 following the series finale. Watch the full teaser video here and have a tissue on hand, just in case.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test