Scott Disick and Amelia Hamlin Have Dinner Together After Halloween DateLatest News
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star, 37, shared a photo on his Instagram Stories on Saturday, November 7, showing his table at Tre Lune restaurant in Montecito, California, loaded with a variety of pasta dishes.
“My love,” he wrote over a dish of linguine and clams.
Hamlin, 19, shared a photo of the same table, which also included gnocchi with truffle cream, farfalle with pesto and linguine with a pomodoro sauce. “Family dinner,” she captioned the pic on her Instagram Stories.
Marie Lou Bartoli, the model’s stylist and friend who is also a longtime pal of Disick’s, joined the pair for dinner.
On Halloween, the pair were spotted arriving together at Jenner’s 25th birthday party at Harriet’s Rooftop at 1 Hotel in West Hollywood.
The outing came two months after Disick finally called it quits with Sofia Richie after nearly three years together. Since then, he’s been spotted on dates with models Bella Banos and Megan Blake Irwin and has also been spending time with his ex Kourtney Kardashian.
The pair, who share three children — Mason, 10, Penelope, 8, and Reign, 5 — joined Kim Kardashian on her private island 40th birthday bash, with a source telling Us Weekly that the pair, who split in 2015 after almost a decade together, are “spending more time together and being more kind with each other.”
“Scott has always loved Kourtney, and the door is open on his side in case she ever wants to take their relationship back to a romantic place,” the insider added.
But for now, it seems he is keeping his options open, with another source telling Us that “Scott is doing his own thing” and “is in a good place and dating around.”
Richie, meanwhile, has moved on with Cha Cha Matcha founder Matthew Morton.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- The TikTokers Who Cooked Up the Ratatouille Musical Talk Us Through Their Viral Moment
- Artem Chigvintsev Reflects on ‘Pivotal Year’ That Led to ‘DWTS’ Win
- 15 Books by Muslim American Authors That Need to Be on Your Radar
- Jillian Michaels’ Biggest Feuds Through the Years
- Mariah Carey, Kevin Bacon and More Will Appear on ‘Heroes of New York’
- Kelly Clarkson Hints Certain People ‘Could Be Bad for You’ Amid Divorce
- Meet Noah, the Bachelorette Contestant Even Tayshia Calls “Trouble”
- Meghan Markle Reveals She and Prince Harry Suffered a Miscarriage