See the Stunning Outfits Carrie Underwood Wore to the 2019 CMA AwardsLatest News
On Wednesday, November 13, the 36-year-old singer arrived to the red carpet at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband of nine years, Mike Fisher. The songstress is no stranger to stealing the show with her red carpet ensembles! She posed in front of photographers arm-in-arm with Fisher in a sheer, embroidered gown with bronze earrings and neutral-toned makeup to match.
Over the course of the evening, the artist kept Us on our toes as she successfully pulled off quick changes that sent jaws straight to the floor. She wowed in a floor-length gown with intricate floral details, a silver jewel-covered minidress perfect for a New Year’s Eve party and a killer pantsuit that fit Underwood like a dream. Can we please get a slow clap for her stylist, Marina Toybina?
Keep scrolling to see 9 of the star’s outfit changes throughout the night — from the showstopping red carpet town we’ll be talking about for years to come, or the all-black, grungy ensemble that sent the crowd wild.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car
- Obsessed With That Viral Subway Singer? Watch the Rest of Her Incredible Music Covers
- Diddy Undergoes 4th Surgery in 2 Years: ‘Pray for Ya Boy’
- Maggie Q: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- If You’re Into The Witcher, You Need to Watch These 15 Other Shows ASAP
- Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another Album
- Father to Be! Will Arnett’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant: ‘They Are Very Happy’