See the Stunning Outfits Carrie Underwood Wore to the 2019 CMA AwardsLatest News
On Wednesday, November 13, the 36-year-old singer arrived to the red carpet at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee, with her husband of nine years, Mike Fisher. The songstress is no stranger to stealing the show with her red carpet ensembles! She posed in front of photographers arm-in-arm with Fisher in a sheer, embroidered gown with bronze earrings and neutral-toned makeup to match.
Over the course of the evening, the artist kept Us on our toes as she successfully pulled off quick changes that sent jaws straight to the floor. She wowed in a floor-length gown with intricate floral details, a silver jewel-covered minidress perfect for a New Year’s Eve party and a killer pantsuit that fit Underwood like a dream. Can we please get a slow clap for her stylist, Marina Toybina?
Keep scrolling to see 9 of the star’s outfit changes throughout the night — from the showstopping red carpet town we’ll be talking about for years to come, or the all-black, grungy ensemble that sent the crowd wild.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged
- Amazon Made a Documentary About Mariah Carey’s Christmas Hit, Because She IS Christmas
- 88 Harry Potter Gifts He’ll Love Even More Than Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Caitlyn Jenner Had No Family Waiting for Her After ‘I’m A Celebrity!’ Elimination