Selena Gomez Is a Fan of Kelsea Ballerini’s Stripped-Down “Lose You to Love Me” CoverLatest News
Kelsea Ballerini has a fan in Selena Gomez. The 26-year-old country star shared her version of Gomez’s hit single “Lose You to Love Me” on Nov. 20, and got a loving response from the song’s original artist. “I really love this song 🖤,” Ballerini wrote on Twitter, captioning a video of her acoustic cover.
Ballerini relied solely on her guitar for her stripped-down rendition. The soft, casual cover is a total one-eighty from her bold PCAs performance of “Club” – although each performance showcases her impressive talent. In fact, her take on “Lose You to Love Me” is so impressive, it got Gomez’s attention. She responded with emoji, “😭 ❤️,” to which Ballerini replied, “Soooo beautiful, sis.” Hopefully we get to see these two together when they show up to the AMAs on Sunday! Keep reading to watch Ballerini’s performance and see their online interaction for yourself.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Corinne Olympios and Boyfriend Jon Yunger Split After 1 Year of Dating
- Ian Somerhalder Read Steamy Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction, and I’m Blushing at My Screen
- Ryan Reynolds Shows What Happens When “Peloton Wife” Gets Off the Bike and Hits the Bar
- Justin Timberlake Wears Wedding Ring in 1st Sighting Since Apology
- Cassadee Pope and More ‘Voice’ Alum on Gwen and Blake’s Possible Engagement
- Laura Dern: People ‘Really Worried’ After Ellen DeGeneres’ Coming-Out Episode
- Maggie Smith Wasn’t Satisfied Working on ‘Harry Potter’ and ‘Downton Abbey’
- 5 Lucky Ladies Who’ve Been Romanced by Charlie Puth
- 2019’s Hottest Rap Videos Are Seriously Sexy (and Absolutely NSFW)
- Will Smith Reacts to ‘Aladdin’ Costar’s Lack of Auditions Since Disney Film