Selling Sunset: Relive Mary and Romain’s Wedding With These Fun-Filled PhotosLatest News
Selling Sunset fans watched Mary Fitzgerald and Romain Bonnet exchange “I dos” on season two of the Netflix reality series, but we recently learned a new tidbit about the couple that has sparked renewed interest in their wedding: Mary and Romain were already married before they were on the show.
According to documents obtained by TMZ, the couple wed in Ventura, CA, on March 9, 2018, 19 months before their televised Los Angeles nuptials. “Mary and Romain had a civil union a couple of months before the show began filming in June of 2018, but they chose not to tell any of their friends or family, as they were still trying to see if their relationship would work out in the long term,” Mary and Romain’s rep told Entertainment Tonight in a statement on Aug. 23. “In their minds, they weren’t properly married until the wedding that was filmed during the show.”
Still, that doesn’t take away from how beautiful and romantic their Los Angeles wedding was. Take a walk down memory lane and check out photos from Mary and Romain’s October 2019 ceremony ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jen Harley Calls Out Ronnie Ortiz-Magro for Moving ‘Away From His Daughter’
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split