Selling Sunset: This Is Who Bought That Stunning $44 Million HouseLatest News
This breathtaking $44 million Los Angeles house was the focal point of season one of Selling Sunset. Right off the bat, the agents of The Oppenheim Group showed off the 360-degree views from the home’s rooftop, along with all the amenities the house provided. They also showed off the commission that was up for grabs for whoever closed the deal – over $1 million. Through two seasons of the show, though, the house didn’t sell. In season three, however, owner of the Oppenheim Group, Jason Oppenheim, shared the good news with the staff – and viewers – that he’d sold the house for $35.5 million. What we really want to know, though, is who bought this house?!
The LA Times reported in December 2019 that the house had officially sold for $35.5 million, but didn’t disclose who the buyer was. The 20,000-square-foot home was originally brought to the market by real estate developer Jeff Thomas for $43.9 million in August, but the price was brought down to $40 million before eventually selling for $35.5 million. A few days later, Variety reported that the buyers were Tom and Lisa Bilyeu, the cofounders of Quest Nutrition.
The Hillside Avenue home in the Hollywood Hills is seriously impressive. It has five bedrooms and nine bathrooms, a huge pool and waterfall, 15-foot outdoor TV, record-breaking rooftop deck, theater, wine cellar, elevator, sauna, spa amenities, and a garage for plenty of cars. It’s the biggest home sale in the area since 2012, and it looks like the Bilyeus are settling in nicely, showing off various photos of themselves around their brand-new house – including with that beautiful pool!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Mariah Carey’s Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka’s Post About Her Memoir Is Too Sweet
- Meghan Markle on Being “Liberated” From Naysayers: “It’s Very Easy to Just Live With Truth”
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS