Shannon Beador and BF John Janssen Reveal How Their Families BlendLatest News
“Unbelievable,” Janssen told Us Weekly exclusively at the Vanderpump Dog Foundation Gala on Thursday, November 21, when asked how their broods are blending. “Everybody gets along and are growing closer and closer every day, and we’re all together as a group all the time.”
Beador, 55, called the process “great” and “very sweet.”
In fact, their relatives get along so well that the Real Housewives of Orange County star and the businessman will be splitting up the holiday festivities this year. “My whole family is coming to her house Christmas Eve, and her whole family is coming to my family on Thanksgiving,” Janssen explained.
On a romantic level, the couple share a myriad of interests, including sports and karaoke. “We’re both [University of Southern California] Trojans,” Beador noted. “We have the UCLA game this weekend.”
Janssen interjected that the duo love to frequent “all our favorite restaurants in Newport,” while the reality star mentioned they often “spend time with friends” for date night.
Us confirmed Beador’s relationship in July. The TV personality finalized her divorce from David Beador in April. The exes share daughter Sophie, 17, and twin daughters Stella and Adeline, 15.
Janssen and Shannon posed for a photo with their children while attending an event in August. “What an experience at my very first rap festival. #realstreetfest,” she wrote via Instagram. “Kids had a ball Parents did their best to be hip…”
The Bravo star gushed about her new beau in August. “I’ve never been happier. I’m in a really great place,” she told Us exclusively, explaining that the two met through a mutual friend. “My friends have known him for 30 years, so I didn’t have to make sure he was there for the right reasons. … He’s just a great person. I have a great connection with him. … I’m very much in love.”
Shannon divulged at the time that she would “absolutely” be open to getting married again.
David, for his part, had quite the reaction when his ex-wife attempted to facilitate a meeting. “They’ve seen each other, but David isn’t interested. I tried to introduce them, but he walked away. David walked away,” she told Us in October. “I should have expected it.”
With reporting by Kayley Stumpe
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Corinne Olympios and Boyfriend Jon Yunger Split After 1 Year of Dating
- Ian Somerhalder Read Steamy Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction, and I’m Blushing at My Screen
- Ryan Reynolds Shows What Happens When “Peloton Wife” Gets Off the Bike and Hits the Bar
- Justin Timberlake Wears Wedding Ring in 1st Sighting Since Apology
- Cassadee Pope and More ‘Voice’ Alum on Gwen and Blake’s Possible Engagement
- Laura Dern: People ‘Really Worried’ After Ellen DeGeneres’ Coming-Out Episode
- Maggie Smith Wasn’t Satisfied Working on ‘Harry Potter’ and ‘Downton Abbey’
- 5 Lucky Ladies Who’ve Been Romanced by Charlie Puth
- 2019’s Hottest Rap Videos Are Seriously Sexy (and Absolutely NSFW)
- Will Smith Reacts to ‘Aladdin’ Costar’s Lack of Auditions Since Disney Film