Shawn Mendes Reveals He’s Working on Another AlbumLatest News
Four for four? Shawn Mendes is officially releasing a new record!
“What’s up guys? I know that I haven’t been on Instagram at all lately,” Mendes, 21, told his followers via an Instagram Stories video on Friday, February 21, before giving them some good news.
The Canadian crooner revealed that the wait is over — almost — when it comes to hearing new music from him.
“But I just wanted to say that I love, and I miss you so much,” he continued. “I’m making another album. So, yeah, I love you and I’ll see you soon!”
The “Treat You Better” singer didn’t give away anything else about the upcoming record, but we do know that it’ll be his fourth studio album. His debut record came out in 2015, which was followed up by Illuminate in 2016.
Mendes then released his third record, Shawn Mendes, in May 2018 and has been busy on tour for almost all of 2019.
“Sitting here on the stage for sound check at my 100th show right now. Overwhelmed with gratitude and love for you what an insane year (wait till the end lol),” the “In My Blood” artist captioned a video montage from tour on December 11, 2019.
The Grammy-nominated artist finished off Shawn Mendes: The Tour on December 21, 2019, following a saucy duet performance with his girlfriend, Camila Cabello, at the American Music Awards one month earlier.
On November 24, 2019, the couple took the stage at the awards show to perform “Señorita” and their chemistry left the audience shook. As the two got so close they almost kissed on stage, celebrity fans, including Taylor Swift and Billy Porter, freaked out in their seats.
The two later took home the award for Collaboration of the Year for the song and showed each other love via social media.
“@amas thank you everyone thank you so much! also @camila_cabello i admire you so much you unbelievable human being thank you for being you we love u guys,” Mendes wrote on Instagram following their win.
“I love u @shawnmendes thank u for being so there for me yesterday and every other day, u have the most caring and beautiful heart in the world,” Cabello, 22, wrote on her own thank you post. “Thanks to all our fans for voting , we love and appreciate you guys so much and are so thankful for you.”
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Who’s Ready For Another Wild Ride? Dwayne Johnson Confirms Hobbs and Shaw Sequel
- Ben Higgins: Why Jess and I Can Only Get Married During a ‘Select Few Months’
- Billie Eilish Soothes Puppies to Sleep While Singing “Everything I Wanted” at Home
- Michelle Money Gives Update on Her Daughter Following Skateboard Accident
- Ben Higgins Opens Up About Engagement to Jess Clarke: ‘Let’s Celebrate’
- Lily James and Matt Smith Spotted Together After Split Rumors: Pics
- The Schitt’s Creek Cast Is a Big, Happy Family in Real Life, and We Love to See It
- Prince Charles ‘Out of Self-Isolation’ 1 Week After Coronavirus Diagnosis
- John Krasinski Wants to Share Good News With the World, So He Reached Out to Steve Carell
- Meghan King Edmonds, Husband Jim Arguing Over Kids After His Coronavirus Test