Sofia Richie’s Family ‘Approves’ of BF Matthew Morton After Scott DisickLatest News
“Matt and Sofia are totally a thing, and he’s really excited about it,” an insider tells Us Weekly exclusively. “They both run in the same circle and have known each other. So, it’s easy and fun for both of them. Sofia’s family approves of him, which is super nice for her.”
The 22-year-old model’s family held a different viewpoint for her former relationship with Scott Disick. Last month, a source exclusively told Us that her loved ones believe she’s “way better off” without the 37-year-old Talentless founder.
“They have been advising her to do her own thing, especially during the quarantine,” the insider said. “She has been separating herself from the equation and it has been the healthy thing for her and her family.”
Us broke the news on October 19 of Richie’s new romance with Morton. Though a source noted that the new pair are “trying not to make a big deal about their relationship or about how serious it is,” Richie and Morton “are definitely seeing each other.”
Two days before Us confirmed the relationship, they sparked dating rumors while dining together at Nobu in Malibu.
Richie and Disick called off their nearly three-year romance in May. They briefly reconciled before breaking up for the second time in August. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has since been rumored to be dating model Bella Banos, whom he was first linked to in 2017 after getting caught in a Costa Rican hotel room with another woman during a family vacation.
A source told Us that Richie wasn’t “happy” to see photos of Disick out with Banos, 24, since they “are both trying to move on and do their own things.” Lionel Richie’s daughter subsequently unfollowed her former longtime beau on Instagram after his outing with Banos.
Not long after his time with Banos, the Flip It Like Disick star was spotted out with another model named Megan Blake Irwin. They were seen leaving Kimpton La Peer Hotel in West Hollywood together on October 15.
Disick’s “love” for the Poosh founder, 41, was “something Sofia has had to face since even before she got serious” with her now-ex, a source revealed to Us in May. “It’s been an ongoing thing,” the insider continued. “It just became more apparent that his family was more of a priority than she was, and his family would be his main priority over anything and anyone.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson Hints Certain People ‘Could Be Bad for You’ Amid Divorce
- Meet Noah, the Bachelorette Contestant Even Tayshia Calls “Trouble”
- Meghan Markle Reveals She and Prince Harry Suffered a Miscarriage
- Tayshia and Ivan’s Bachelorette Date Feels Revolutionary Within the Franchise’s History
- The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj Slam Grammys for Being ‘Corrupt’
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, More Stars Who Got Engaged Amid Coronavirus
- Birthday Queen! Wells Adams Gushes Over Sarah Hyland as She Turns 30
- It’s Official: Gossip Girl Is Leaving Netflix in December
- Bachelor Nation’s Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick’s Fun, Flirty Romance
- Dancing With the Stars Crowns Its Season 29 Winner