Southern Charm’s Craig: Shep Is ‘Better Version’ of Himself With GF TaylorLatest News
“I love Taylor,” the Southern Charm star, 31, exclusively told Us Weekly on Friday, October 23. “Shep is such a better version of himself with her. You know, towards the end of last year I had stopped talking to Shep. We just weren’t on the same page. I was moving forward with my business and there wasn’t anything there for me. It was toxic. And he wasn’t in a great place and he started dating Taylor.”
The Sewing Down South designer added that Rose, 40, also “started talking to a therapist,” which helped improve their friendship.
“He rekindled our relationship and we’ve been phenomenal, and you’ll see in the season it’s really fun,” Conover said. “I hope that it works out. She’s awesome. And somehow, she likes Shep and she loves Shep, and I think he loves her too. So, yeah, we’re all in the audience for that one.”
Rose and Green were first linked earlier this year but didn’t take their romance public. The dental assistant posted and later deleted a handful of Instagram posts with the Bravo personality.
“Shep looks like Stu from Rugrats,” she captioned a photo of herself giving Rose a kiss on the cheek in March. One month later, she shared a trip the duo took to a local Charleston pizzeria.
“Dear diary, day 83: Picking up pizza for the 82nd time. We gave up on nutrition after effing up the eggplant salad on day 1,” she wrote. “#QuaratineHasntKilledUsYet.”
In April, Green told Us that she and Rose “are great friends” who are “loving spending time and laughing together.” Green added that she was “looking forward” to seeing what Southern Charm season 7 would bring.
One month later, Green confirmed their relationship when she shared a photo of the pair getting cozy at the beach.
“I guess the secret is out. P.s. Those bruises are from surfing.. I promise,” Green wrote. She later changed the caption writing, “We’re just promoting the hat ,” and tagged her boyfriend’s Shep Gear brand.
Southern Charm season 7 premieres on Bravo Thursday, October 29, at 9 p.m. ET.
With reporting by Christina Garibaldi
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 90 Day Fiance’s Colt Johnson and Vanessa Guerra Spark Engagement Rumors
- 10 Stevie and David Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Have Our Warmest Regards
- Brooke Burke: A Day in My Life
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts