Spencer Pratt: Kaitlynn Had a Relationship With Miley Before Brody SplitLatest News
The Pratt Daddy Crystals founder, 36, slammed the New Hampshire native, 30, in an interview with Cosmopolitan, where he was asked about his opinions on the Monday, September 2, episode of The Hills: New Beginnings.
In the episode, Carter, who was still in a relationship with Jenner, 36, at the time, lamented over rumors that she and the DJ had an “open relationship,” which she denied. In his Cosmo interview, which was published on Tuesday, September 3, Pratt accused Carter of not telling the truth about the details of her and the Princes of Malibu alum’s relationship.
“It’s tough for me to listen to Kaitlynn complain about people talking about her allegedly open relationship with Brody when we know she had a thing going with Miley,” he said. “She already had something going on with her when these scenes were filming — maybe not physically, but definitely emotionally. No one’s judging you for whatever it is you and Brody do when he’s not sleeping in his car. We just don’t want people to lie about their lives.”
He continued, “Maybe you shouldn’t have gone on television. It’s called a reality show, hon. And the reality is that Brody’s been talking about your sex life on his podcast for years.”
The original Hills cast member also took aim at the length of Carter and Jenner’s relationship. The couple had a wedding ceremony in Indonesia in June 2018 after four years of dating. As Us Weekly previously reported, despite the nuptials, they never obtained a marriage license in the U.S. and weren’t legally wed. They split in August, almost a year after their wedding.
“My favorite is when she’s like, ‘Brody and I were wild, young, crazy kids.’ Was that last week? Because you and Brody have only been together a minute,” Pratt said before referencing Carter’s makeout with Cyrus, 26, in Italy, a week after her breakup with Jenner was confirmed. “Are you older and more mature now that you’re chilling on Miley’s yacht?”
Pratt empathized with Hemsworth after Carter accused her friends in the episode of not having the “common decency” to keep her and Jenner’s relationship details private.
“I would love to know Liam Hemsworth’s thoughts on Kaitlynn’s recent displays of ‘common decency.’ You know what I call ‘common decency?’ Getting it on at your Italian villa and not in front of the paparazzi,” he said.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- JWoww’s Ex Zack Carpinello Posts About ‘Strength’ After Their Split
- Jeremy Renner ‘Won’t Be Bullied’ by Ex-Wife Amid Custody Battle
- Euphoria Actor Austin Abrams Joins This Is Us Season 4 as a Love Interest For Teen Kate
- Aquaman and Catwoman Unite! Jason Momoa Sends Zoe Kravitz Love for New Role
- The Voice: This Teen’s Stunning Kacey Musgraves Cover Brought Out the Fight in Kelly Clarkson
- Mike Johnson: I Will ‘Never’ Kiss and Tell After Demi Lovato Romance
- DWTS’ Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Her Dating Life After John Crist Split
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Cecily Strong Really Tried Her Best to Control This Excited Pup During an SNL Sketch
- K-Pop Singer Sulli Dead at 25 in Suspected Suicide