Stacey Dash Splits From Husband Jeffrey Marty After 2 YearsLatest News
“Hello Everyone, My husband and I have made the hard decision of ending our marriage,” the Clueless star, 53, wrote via Instagram on Thursday, April 30. “After much prayer, I feel this is the right path for both of us. I wish him nothing but the best. Thank you everyone for your support and respecting our privacy during this difficult time.”
Dash captioned the post, “#Love #Faith #StaceyDash #Redeemed #Warrior #Grace #LifeLesson #Jesus.”
The actress married Marty in April 2018, just 10 days after meeting him. Her manager told the New York Post column at the time that the two “wanted it on the D.L. [down low].”
Dash was arrested for domestic battery in September 2019 following a verbal argument with the attorney. She reportedly pushed and slapped him in the face, leaving “red scratch marks” on his left arm, according to a police report.
The former Fox News contributor’s representatives claimed at the time that her arrest was “a formality” and Marty did not press charges. “The marital dispute, while personal and unfortunate, has since been blown out of proportion,” a statement read. “Ms. Dash is a domestic abuse survivor from a previous relationship and has championed for other abuse victims to speak up. The untruthfulness being reported saddens Ms. Dash and her family — no further comments will be made and we ask that Ms. Dash and her family’s privacy will be respected.”
Dash pleaded not guilty to a domestic violence charge in October 2019. The count was later dropped. “Like normal married couples my husband and I had a marital dispute that escalated,” she tweeted. “Thank you for your support and love. Please give him [the] same.”
This will be the Game alum’s fourth divorce. She was previously married to producer Brian Lovell from 1999 to 2005, entrepreneur James Maby from 2005 to 2006 and actor Emmanuel Xuereb from 2009 to 2011. She shares son Austin, 28, with ex-boyfriend Christopher Williams and daughter Lola, 16, with Lovell.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange