Stars Celebrating Hanukkah in 2019: Andy Cohen, Mayim Bialik and More!Latest News
Firing up the menorah! Though Christmas is right around the corner, Hanukkah is now in full swing.
Hanukkah kicked off this year on Sunday, December 22, and lasts for eight days until Monday, December 30. The annual holiday is celebrated by Jews worldwide, including some of Us’ favorite stars.
Mayim Bialik, for one, kicked off Hanukkah this year by baking up some traditional treats, sufganiyot, which are jelly doughnuts. In a YouTube video, the 44-year-old Big Bang Theory alum and real-life neuroscientist talked about being a devout Jew.
“A huge aspect of what I find so appealing about religion is the opportunity to focus on mindfulness,” she said in July 2018. “Yes, part of this is accomplished in my religious practice by a connection with something greater than myself, which we do tend to call God. But the rituals and methodology of religion can be a vehicle, at least, this is my experience in Judaism, a vehicle for mindfulness.”
“It’s this intrinsic thing that’s a part of us whether we know it or not,” Peck, 33, said while speaking at Northwestern University in Illinois. “When I was a kid, I did not embrace my Judaism because none of my heroes were Jewish. … But now, getting older, I find myself being drawn to it more so than ever.”
“We’re pretty observant, more than some, less than others. I just feel like it’s such an intimate thing for us,” the designer, 38, told the magazine at the time. “It’s been such a great life decision for me.”
Trump continued, “I am very modern, but I’m also a very traditional person, and I think that’s an interesting juxtaposition in how I was raised as well. I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity.”
Scroll down below to see how Hollywood’s stars are celebrating Hanukkah this year.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- 30+ Photos of Love Is Blind’s Amber and Barnett That Prove Seeing Is Believing
- John Benjamin Hickey Says He Was ‘Brutally Sick’ From COVID-19 Diagnosis
- A Timeline of Jeffree Star’s Feud With the Kardashian-Jenners
- Because We Know You’re Wondering: Here’s Who Plays Jamie on Little Fires Everywhere
- From the Rug to the TikToks! Peter and Kelley’s Relationship: What We Know
- The Magicians Comes to a Close in Action-Packed Finale: Here’s Where Everyone Ends Up
- Rob Gronkowski ‘Felt on Top of the World’ on ‘Masked Singer’
- Rob Lowe’s Son John Lowe Celebrates 2 Years of Being Sober
- Duchess Camilla’s Ex-Husband Andrew Parker-Bowles Has Coronavirus
- 25 Celebrities Who May or May Not Be Spending Their Days Making Tiger King Memes