Stars Get TMI About Their Sex Lives: Chrissy Teigen, John Mayer and MoreLatest News
#NoFilter! Some celebrities have no qualms about spilling secrets from the bedroom — or wherever they and their partners have sex.
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend, for example, have revealed that they’ve gotten down and dirty at a Barack Obama presidential campaign event, in a Fred Segal dressing room, and even on a flight to Thailand.
“We were under a blanket,” Teigen said of joining the mile-high club in a 2014 Cosmopolitan interview. “We weren’t even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that.”
Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith aren’t strangers to sex in public places. “You should be [concerned about your green room],” Jada told Piers Morgan in 2011. “I feel like you have to keep spontaneity. You have to keep your partner on their toes.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Pamela Anderson’s Dating History: From Tommy Lee to Jon Peters
- Here Are All the Winners of the 2020 SAG Awards!
- Kendall Jenner and Ex Ben Simmons Spend Weekend Together in NYC
- Brad Pitt Jokes About Tinder, Feet, and Getting High in Hilarious SAG Awards Speech
- Queen Considered Taking Duke, Duchess Titles From Harry and Meghan: Report
- Meghan Markle Smiles With Archie and Dogs as Harry Flies to Canada
- Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston: The Way They Were
- Adjust Your DVR: Grey’s Anatomy Is Moving Back to Its Original Time in January
- Jennifer Aniston Was ‘Overwhelmed’ After SAG Win, Brad Pitt Run-In
- Prince Harry Speaks For the First Time on Royal Split: “There Really Was No Other Option”