Stars Who’ve Used the Raya Dating App: Channing Tatum, MoreLatest News
Love for the modern age. Celebrities are just like Us, they turn to dating apps to find romance and start relationships.
Raya launched in 2015 and prides itself on being “an exclusive dating and networking platform for people in creative industries.”
Since then, she’s used the app when she’s single, but in 2020 she tried to rejoin after deleting her profile and she was shut down.
“I just deleted it out of respect to the person I was with, then we broke up and I went to get back on [I couldn’t],” the former Disney Channel star told Harper’s Bazaar in its April 2020 issue. “And I was like, ‘You know what? It’s fine. I don’t need to be on this because I think I’m supposed to be alone right now.’”
According to the insider, the Magic Mike actor’s profile as of December 2019 read, “And yes, I used to be a stripper.” The source added that his profile song was “Brown Sugar” by D’Angelo.
“Meeting people has always been kind of a funny situation for me, growing up not going to school, but knowing everyone who went to the schools in LA. It’s good, I’ve found ways,” Shipka told Stylist in March 2019 of her dating prowess.
The Illinois native added that “of course” she’s used online dating before giving the celebrity romance app a shout-out. “Raya for life. Love it. God bless Raya,” Shipka said.
Scroll below to see which stars have used Raya in the past, or are currently on the dating site.
Listen on Spotify to Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as each week the editors of Us break down the hottest entertainment news stories!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- The Vow: Barbara Bouchey and Keith Raniere Dated For Nearly a Decade Before She Fled NXIVM
- Stars Go Nude on Twitter and Instagram
- Jordyn Woods: ‘Everything in My Life Changed’ After Tristan Cheating Scandal
- Watch the Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Cast Hilariously Quiz Each Other on Disney Movies
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!