Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark Step Out in L.A. Following Pregnancy NewsLatest News
The couple stepped out on Monday, June 15, for the first time after Us revealed on Saturday, June 13, that the former reality TV star, 31, is expecting her first child with Clark, 40.
The Next Level Basic author wore shorts, an oversized sweatshirt and a camel-colored coat while stopping at a gas station to get snacks. She topped off her look with a mask amid the coronavirus pandemic, a black handbag and sneakers.
Clark, for his part, wore a graphic tee, shorts, sneakers and a bandana over his nose and mouth as the pair ventured out.
The couple, who got engaged in July 2019, were previously spotted out and about L.A. on Friday, June 12, with Schroeder covering her baby bump with a tan cardigan over a little black dress before her baby news broke.
The network cut ties with the “Straight Up With Stassi” podcast host on Tuesday, June 9, after Stowers, 31, revealed that Schroeder and Kristen Doute had falsely reported her to the police back in 2018.
“What I did to Faith was wrong. I apologize and I do not expect forgiveness,” Schroeder wrote via Instagram on June 7.
Her termination from the reality series resulted in the loss of endorsements, the pulling of her podcast from all platforms and being dropped by her agency and publicist. Her Witches of WEHO wine brand has also been taken off the shelves.
Doute, 37, and Max Boyens and Brett Caprioni were also fired for their racist remarks. Through all the drama, Schroeder has leaned on her fiancé, who a source told Us won’t be doing Pump Rules without her.
“He’s fully standing by her publicly and privately too,” the insider explained. A second source told Us that the Italy native has been Schroeder’s “rock throughout all of this and she’s been grateful to have his support.”
After the fallout, the Basically Stassi alum feels like “she has lost everything she worked so hard for.”
Scroll down for more photos of the couple out in L.A.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- As an Early Holiday Gift, the Jonas Brothers Just Released a Christmas Song All About Family
- Kendall Jenner Invited Devin Booker to Kim Kardashian’s Birthday Trip
- Scarlett Johansson’s Dating History: Colin Jost, Ryan Reynolds, More
- Teen Mom 2’s Kailyn Lowry Arrested for Allegedly Punching Ex Chris Lopez
- Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Officially Tie the Knot: “Jost Married”
- Deck the Halls! Celebrities’ Favorite Timeless Holiday Traditions
- Kelsea Ballerini Dressed as Elle Woods For Halloween, and Reese Witherspoon Is a Big Fan
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Jessie J Posts About ‘Unhealthy Love’ After Channing Tatum Split
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet