Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark’s Relationship TimelineLatest News
Before introducing fans to Beau on season 7 of the Bravo series, the former SURver documented messy relationships with Jax Taylor, Frank Herlihy and Patrick Meagher on the show.
Us Weekly broke the news in February 2018 that Stassi started seeing the casting agent following her split from Patrick. The news came six months after the radio host dumped the Next Level Basic author on their four-year anniversary.
“Broken up with on our anniversary after I planned a trip for us to Mexico,” Stassi tweeted in August 2017. “Call me Carrie Bradshaw. @rachaelnobrien you’re coming w me now.”
Three months later, the reality star opened up to Us about the unexpected backup.
“Well, we’ve had an up and down relationship from the beginning, and it was kind of our pattern obviously, to break up and make up,” Stassi told Us in August 2017. “But this time was, to me, a shock. Like the real, full breakup. … Once you try twice, like really give it two really good shots, you know? You’re not supposed to be together.”
“I feel really lucky right now. I haven’t had a relationship like this,” shegushed to Us in June 2018. “I didn’t know that I could find someone that we’d just be best friends and love each other and he’d be so nice to me and supportive.”
Even Lisa Vanderpump approves of Stassi and Beau’s union.
“You’re going to ask her to marry you, aren’t you?” the SUR boss asked Beau during the season 7 finale.
After he confirmed he has plans to propose one day, Lisa raved about their relationship in a confessional: “Beau listens to Stassi. He nurtures her, he cares for her. He loves her more than she loves herself.”
After watching Beau pop the question during season 8, the couple planned to document their nuptials on the following season of Vanderpump Rules. After racially insensitive remarks from Stassi’s past resurfaced in June 2020, however, Bravo cut ties with the longtime star.
Scroll through to revisit Stassi and Beau’s relationship timeline:
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelsea Ballerini Dressed as Elle Woods For Halloween, and Reese Witherspoon Is a Big Fan
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J: A Timeline of Their Relationship
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello’s Latest Pic May Just Be Their Cutest Yet
- Pregame Sarah Cooper’s Netflix Special by Watching Her Best Trump Impressions Here
- Dodgers’ Justin Turner Slammed for Celebrating After Positive COVID Test
- Is Clare Crawley a “Good” Bachelorette? That’s Turning Out to Be a Complicated Question
- Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Goes Instagram Official With New Girlfriend
- Machine Gun Kelly Says He’s a ‘Better Person’ After Falling in Love With Megan
- Summer House’s Paige DeSorbo Confirms Split From Perry Rahbar
- 10 of the Most Underrated True-Crime Podcasts You Need to Listen to