Summer Walker and Usher Take a Step on the Wild Side in the “Come Thru” Music VideoLatest News
Summer Walker and Usher followed through on their “Come Thru” music video, and it’s well worth the wait. Walker, 23, continues to make her mark on the music world with the song, which comes from her debut album Over It. The track samples Usher’s 1997 “You Make Me Wanna,” and his signature dance moves are just the cherry on top of an already steamy video.
You can thank director Lacey Duke for the soft-neon ambiance sprinkled through every shot, and the throwback all-white attire. The clips pay homage to Walker’s home city of Atlanta with its scenes that were filmed at the 285 Flea Market. Watch the full music video above, and if you can’t get enough of Walker’s track, make sure you keep an eye out for her at Coachella this April.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?
- Rebel Wilson and Rumored Beau Jacob Busch Make Red Carpet Debut
- Future Parents! Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith’s Relationship Timeline
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments