Surprise! Taylor Swift Is Releasing a Brand-New Album Called FolkloreLatest News
While Swifties were hoping this summer would finally bring an official music video for “Cruel Summer,” Taylor Swift had other plans for us. On Thursday morning, the 30-year-old singer announced she’s releasing a brand-new album titled Folklore on July 24! Yes, in less than 24 hours, we’ll have new music to look forward to.
“Most of the things I had planned this summer didn’t end up happening, but there is something I hadn’t planned on that DID happen. And that thing is my 8th studio album, folklore,” Swift wrote on Instagram alongside the cover art. “Surprise 🤗 Tonight at midnight I’ll be releasing my entire brand new album of songs I’ve poured all of my whims, dreams, fears, and musings into.” She added, “folklore will have 16 songs on the standard edition, but the physical deluxe editions will include a bonus track ‘the lakes.’ Because this is my 8th studio album, I made 8 deluxe CDs & 8 deluxe vinyls available for 1 week. Each has unique covers & photo.”
As if that wasn’t exciting enough, she also announced that she’ll be releasing a music video for a song called “cardigan,” which she wrote and cordirected. See more details about the surprise new album ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Garner Are Just ‘Friends’ Despite Beach Outing
- Zendaya Opens Up About Her Career and Being Part of “Something Greater Than Myself”
- Michelle Duggar: I’m ‘More in Love’ With Jim Bob ‘Than Ever’ in Quarantine
- From Model to Real Estate Agent, Selling Sunset’s Heather Rae Young Is a Woman of Many Talents
- Angels Staffer Charged for Distributing Fentanyl to Late Tyler Skaggs
- 90 Day’s Jorge Nava Splits From Anfisa Arkhipchenko After 3 Years
- Justin Hartley Is ‘Irritated’ by Chrishell Stause’s Split Comments
- Matthew McConaughey Guessing Famous Songs Is a True Delight, Even With His Spotty WiFi
- Everything Chrishell Said About Justin Hartley Divorce on ‘Selling Sunset’
- I Just Dropped My Spirit Stick Over Jerry Harris and Gabrielle Union’s Surprise Zoom Exchange