Tarek El Moussa Gushes Over ‘Crazy Busy Life’ With Heather Rae YoungLatest News
The 38-year-old HGTV star shared a paparazzi shot of the couple, who were pictured holding hands while out and about in Los Angeles’ Century City neighborhood. He claimed that he wouldn’t “normally” be amused by photogs following the couple around town, but he said that the “cute” snap “makes me happy.”
El Moussa continued by sharing that he has returned to work since the pair concluded their European vacation last month. He stated that it “was weird” being away from work, but he claimed to be “at peace” while abroad with his love.
“I love this crazy busy life I live with @heatherraeyoung,” he wrote, praising his girlfriend. “She’s my everything and more than I could have asked for.Has anyone changed your life in the way that @heatherraeyoung changed mine? We all need support.”
The Selling Sunset star, 32, commented beneath the photo with several red heart emojis, writing: “Love you so much.”
El Moussa’s adorable tribute comes one day after Young opened up about the couple’s relationship via Instagram. She shared a “very special” picture of the duo from the day that they first crossed paths, noting how she couldn’t have anticipated how the selfie they took would become a “defining moment” in her life.
“That day, I almost didn’t even go to Newport Beach to meet my friends on their boat. And by chance the boat I was on was parked next to Tarek’s boat, and my friend just happened to be on Tarek’s boat, and I jumped over to say hi to her,” she explained on Monday, December 10. “Tarek turned around and introduced himself. And there you go our love story started.”
Young continued, “I never gave up on love & I always kept an open mind when it came to dating. I just knew my person was out there somewhere and one day we would be brought together.”
El Moussa and Young first sparked dating rumors in July when they were spotted kissing on his boat in Redondo Beach, California. The moment occurred a year and a half after finalizing his separation from his Flip or Flop costar Christina Anstead, with whom he shares daughter Taylor, 9, and son Brayden, 4.
El Moussa told Us Weekly exclusively in November that and Young have “definitely” discussed the possibility of getting engaged. “We’re just kinda rolling with things right now,” he said at the time. “We’re living life and we’re going to Europe together in a few weeks. We’re gonna go to Amsterdam for four days and then Paris for four days.”
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kristin Cavallari: 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick