Tarek El Moussa: Heather Rae Young Is ‘Caring, Adorable, Incredible’Latest News
The twosome first crossed paths on the 4th of July in 2019 when they were boating with mutual friends in Newport Beach, California. Later that month, El Moussa and Young were seen getting cozy on a boat in Redondo Beach, California.
The Flip or Flop star went on to confirm their relationship that August via Instagram. At the time, he shared a photo of the duo alongside a sweet message about how he was able to find happiness in love.
“I’ll be honest and say I never thought I would meet someone special in my life after the last three years. Then … out of the blue @heatherraeyoung walked into my life,” he explained. “The first time I saw her smile she ‘did that thing to my tummy’ and I knew right away I needed to get to know her … so I asked her out!! She said yes .”
El Moussa continued, “In life, you can’t predict the future! I couldn’t predict [my] divorce! I couldn’t predict two cancers! I couldn’t predict my back injury! You just never know what tomorrow brings. I just want to let the world know I met someone special that makes me want to be a better man.”
Their relationship continued to progress relatively quickly. Later that August, Young revealed exclusively to Us Weekly that she believed El Moussa could be The One. The pair then spent the holidays together and moved in together in early 2020.
After celebrating their one-year anniversary, El Moussa asked the Selling Sunset star to marry him. “The Future Mrs. Tarek El Moussa!!!!” the real estate agent wrote via Instagram, sharing a photo from the moment he proposed.
On Young’s “Flashbacks With Jessica Hall and Heather Young” podcast, she revealed that the engagement wasn’t a total shock. “I knew it was gonna come eventually because we talked about marriage,” she shared. “We looked at rings like three months in. Nothing serious, but we went and looked.”
Scroll down to see how El Moussa and Young’s romance has flourished.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle