Taylor Swift Performs Her Biggest Hits From the Past Decade at the AMAsLatest News
Taylor Swift stole the spotlight when she performed at the American Music Awards on Sunday night. Before taking home the artist of the decade award, the 29-year-old singer enlisted the help of her fellow AMA-winning artists and friends Camila Cabello and Halsey for an iconic medley of her greatest hits. The extravagant performance included hits like “I Knew You Were Trouble,” “Blank Space,” and “Shake It Off,” as well as the title track from her Lover album.
The incredible performance comes after a few trying weeks for Swift. Earlier this month, the singer gave fans an update on her ongoing feud with Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun, claiming that they wouldn’t give her permission to perform her older hits due to legal issues. Though there have been multiple reports about what actually went down, it seems like Swift was able to come to some sort of agreement with her former label after all. Watch Swift knock her performance out of the park ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hollywood Love! Hottest Couples Who Fell in Love on Set
- Filthy Rich: A Complete Timeline of Jeffrey Epstein’s Life and Crimes
- Everything We Know About Nick Cordero’s Coronavirus Battle
- Still No Letter From Hogwarts? At Least You Can Now Watch All 8 Harry Potter Movies on HBO Max
- Lori Loughlin Is ‘Longing’ to ‘Move On’ From College Scandal ‘Nightmare
- Blake Lively Jokes About Ryan Reynolds in Fake Underwear Photo
- Alexis Rose Ended Schitt’s Creek Single and Self-Confident, and Here’s Why That’s Important
- Jimmy Fallon Apologizes for ‘SNL’ Blackface Skit After Clip Resurfaces
- Victoria Fuller Leaves Chris Soules’ Farm in Iowa, Jokes She ‘Escaped’
- 10 Fun Facts About The Notebook That’ll Make You Want to Watch It Over and Over Again