Taylor Swift Rang in Her 30th Birthday by Rocking Out at Jingle BallLatest News
Taylor Swift was the life of the party at iHeartRadio’s Z100 Jingle Ball in NYC on Friday. The singer got the crowd at Madison Square Garden on their feet as she performed some of her biggest hits, including “Blank Space,” “You Need to Calm Down,” and “Shake It Off.” Not only did Swift open the show, which included musical guests like the Jonas Brothers, Lizzo, and 5 Seconds of Summer, but she was also celebrating her 30th birthday.
During the show, the singer made reference to the momentous occasion before playing her hit single “Lover.” “I had a choice,” she told the crowd. “Where would I want to spend my 30th birthday? The answer is: you’re looking at it. This is the first show of my 30th year of life.” At the end of her set, she was even surprised with a big cake that featured her three cats before getting serenaded by the crowd. See more pictures from her memorable appearance at Jingle Ball ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Keke Palmer Asks National Guard to Join Protesters: “March Beside Us, Protect Us!”
- RHOBH’s Erika Jayne Defends Her Police Officer Son From Haters
- Twilight’s Gregory Tyree Boyce and GF Died From Accidental Drug Overdose
- Stars Bail Out Protestors, Donate to Support the Black Lives Matter Movement
- Alright, I’ll Admit It: the Fuller House Ending Made Me Cry
- Plot Twist! Carole Baskin Now Owns Joe Exotic’s Zoo
- 100+ Books by Black Women That Should Be Essential Reading For Everyone
- Olivia Jade Giannulli Faces Backlash for White Privilege Comments
- Rachel Lindsay Speaks About ‘Unity’ at George Floyd Protest
- Demi Lovato’s Dating History: Joe Jonas, Wilmer Valderrama and More