Taylor Swift Returns to the ACM Awards After 7 Years, and This Swiftie Is NostalgicLatest News
Taylor Swift is returning to her country music roots for one night only. On Wednesday, the 30-year-old singer attended the ACM Awards for her debut performance of “Betty” from her recent Folklore album. This marks Taylor’s first appearance on the show in seven years. Ahead of the show, Taylor posed for a few photos outside of the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN. As a longtime Swiftie who used to blast her country hits like “Our Song” and “Teardrops on My Guitar” on full volume, seeing her back at the iconic music venue is giving me all the feels. See more photos of her appearance ahead.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him
- Ant Anstead Posts ‘Old Skool’ Pic Wearing Wedding Ring After Christina Anstead Split
- Rebel Wilson and Jacob Busch Began Dating Before Pandemic: It’s ‘Serious’
- Yikes! Scheana Shay Says She Wasn’t Invited to Lala Kent’s Gender Reveal
- Demi Lovato Wears ‘Dogs Over People’ Shirt, Ditches Ring After Max Split
- Meghan Markle Made a Surprise Appearance on America’s Got Talent For This Sweet Reason
- Surprise! Billie Lourd Just Welcomed a Baby Boy With Fiancé Austen Rydell
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich Split: What Went Wrong?