Tayshia Adams Weighs In on Clare’s ‘Bizarre’ ‘Bachelorette’ PremiereLatest News
“I thought it was so interesting how many people and how many times they referenced like, ‘This is the first time I hugged somebody in, like, six months or, like, holding hands even,’ you know what I mean?” Adams said. “It’s just, that’s just the way of the world lately, and I couldn’t imagine having that much freedom because we’ve been having to put masks on every single day, and so to be able to, like, walk around and date and kiss and hold and do all that stuff without a mask is kind of bizarre.”
The 39-year-old hairstylist’s journey for love was put on pause in March due to the coronavirus pandemic. Production began at La Quinta Resort & Club in Palm Springs, California, over the summer with Crawley and all contestants getting tested for coronavirus.
Us Weekly confirmed in August that Adams would fill in for Crawley, who made an early exit after finding love less than two weeks into filming.
“[She’s] not not the Bachelorette,” the host, 49, told Entertainment Tonight in September. “In all seriousness, Tayshia is a very good friend of mine. I absolutely love and adore this woman, and I would love for her to have that opportunity to be the Bachelorette, should that ever arise.”
The Bachelorette season 16 season premiere aired on Tuesday, October 13, and showed Crawley falling head over heels for contestant Dale Moss on the first night. The Bachelor Winter Games alum told Us on Tuesday that she wasn’t afraid to shake up the show.
“I hope that it does change the way future seasons go because when you follow your gut and you stick to that, you can’t regret anything,” she said. “You honor yourself … your truths. That’s something we all should be doing.”
Despite the speculation, Crawley shut down details about her departure during her appearance on the Tuesday episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!
“We all know what the rumor is,” host Jimmy Kimmel said. “The rumor is that you hit it off with Dale so famously that you said, ‘That’s it, I’m not going through this charade, I’m not going through this whole process. I found the guy, that’s why I came, and adios, goodbye. Everybody, I’m leaving.’ True or false?”
She replied, “Jimmy, I showed up. I was there for the journey. I was there to fall in love. That’s not how it went.”
The Bachelorette airs on ABC Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Offset Detained for Questioning By Police During Instagram Live
- Adele Played a Bachelor Contestant on SNL, and Now We Really Want It to Happen in Real Life
- Katharine McPhee, David Foster Perform for 1st Time Since Pregnancy News
- Joe Giudice Says New Italian Flame Is a ‘Fan’ of His Ex-Wife Teresa
- Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis Goes Instagram Official With New Man Chleb
- Get to Know Matilda De Angelis, the Star of HBO’s The Undoing, With These Quick Facts
- Angelina Jolie’s Dating History: Brad Pitt, Billy Bob Thornton and More
- Who Is Emily Hampshire Dating? Her Relationship History Includes a Marriage
- Sofia Richie’s Family ‘Approves’ of BF Matthew Morton After Scott Disick
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Reveals He Is Recovering After Undergoing Heart Surgery