Teddi Mellencamp Claps Back at Troll Asking Why She’s ‘Up Kyle’s A—’Latest News
During a recent Instagram Story Q&A with her fans, Mellencamp, 39, addressed a troll head on after they asked, “Why is your head up Kyle’s a–? Is there anything original about you?”
The accountability coach looked straight into her camera and put the hater in their place, saying, “Thank you, troll for joining us and coming up with such an original question. Wow.”
She then joked that she is “so far up her a— I could barely make this Insta Story, but somehow I did it.”
During a previous fan Q&A, Mellencamp said, “I think that Kyle and I have a real and authentic friendship and I don’t really know why I need to justify that. It is what it is.”
Throughout season 10 of RHOBH, many of the women’s castmates have commented on their bond, and both Mellencamp and Richards are done with the negativity.
The nutritionist later told her fans via an Instagram Story that “when they all stayed at my house here in Orange County, Dorit slept in my bed.”
At another point in the show, fans saw Richards leaning on Mellencamp to get through a panic attack, which many of the women called “couples therapy.” The Halloween actress shared her thoughts on the rude categorization via Twitter in May.
“If you don’t suffer from anxiety, I don’t expect you to understand,” she wrote at the time. “It can be terrifying. I was grateful to have a friend try to help me.”
Mellencamp joined the conversation, tweeting, “Yeah, Kyle and I are one couples therapy session away from joining the next season of Marriage Bootcamp.”
“It is not lost on me that while Erika and Rinna are agreeing that my friends with Teddi is ‘weird’ they are actually dressed like twins,” she tweeted.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs on Wednesdays on Bravo at 9 p.m.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Colton Spotted for the 1st Time in L.A. Since Cassie’s Restraining Order
- Kristin Cavallari Breaks Her Silence on Divorce From Jay Cutler: “We Tried Really, Really Hard”
- Donald Trump Fires Back at Meghan Markle, Prince Harry After Election Comments
- The Masked Singer: Breaking Down All Our Theories About Who Are Behind the Masks
- Kristin Cavallari Says She Thought About Divorce ‘Every Day for 2 Years’
- Candace Cameron Bure’s Quotes About Decades-Long Marriage to Valeri Bure
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Break Royal Protocol With 2020 Election Video
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Ask Americans to Get Out and Vote: “You Deserve to Be Heard”
- Kelly Clarkson and Usher Connect Over Divorce Difficulties
- Jason Priestley Says Shannen Doherty Is a ‘Fighter’ Amid Cancer Battle