Teddi Mellencamp Claps Back at Troll Asking Why She’s ‘Up Kyle’s A—’Latest News
During a recent Instagram Story Q&A with her fans, Mellencamp, 39, addressed a troll head on after they asked, “Why is your head up Kyle’s a–? Is there anything original about you?”
The accountability coach looked straight into her camera and put the hater in their place, saying, “Thank you, troll for joining us and coming up with such an original question. Wow.”
She then joked that she is “so far up her a— I could barely make this Insta Story, but somehow I did it.”
During a previous fan Q&A, Mellencamp said, “I think that Kyle and I have a real and authentic friendship and I don’t really know why I need to justify that. It is what it is.”
Throughout season 10 of RHOBH, many of the women’s castmates have commented on their bond, and both Mellencamp and Richards are done with the negativity.
The nutritionist later told her fans via an Instagram Story that “when they all stayed at my house here in Orange County, Dorit slept in my bed.”
At another point in the show, fans saw Richards leaning on Mellencamp to get through a panic attack, which many of the women called “couples therapy.” The Halloween actress shared her thoughts on the rude categorization via Twitter in May.
“If you don’t suffer from anxiety, I don’t expect you to understand,” she wrote at the time. “It can be terrifying. I was grateful to have a friend try to help me.”
Mellencamp joined the conversation, tweeting, “Yeah, Kyle and I are one couples therapy session away from joining the next season of Marriage Bootcamp.”
“It is not lost on me that while Erika and Rinna are agreeing that my friends with Teddi is ‘weird’ they are actually dressed like twins,” she tweeted.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills airs on Wednesdays on Bravo at 9 p.m.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ozzy Osbourne Regrets Cheating on Wife Sharon: ‘I Broke Her Heart’
- 15 Thought-Provoking Books That Have Won the Women’s Prize For Fiction
- Kaley Cuoco and Husband Karl Cook Mourn Death of Their Rescue Dog Petunia
- Stassi Schroeder: 2020 Wasn’t My ‘Favorite Year’ After ‘Pump Rules’ Firing
- Congrats! Matthew Perry and Girlfriend Molly Hurwitz Are Engaged
- 12 Musical Moments From Schitt’s Creek That Will Inspire Your Inner Jazzagal
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who Are High School Sweethearts
- Julianne Hough Says 2021 Is ‘Definitely Looking Up’ After Divorce Filing
- Pajamas! Meatballs! Celebs Share Their Favorite Holiday Traditions
- How Meghan and Harry Are Celebrating Thanksgiving After Miscarriage News