The Biggest Photoshop Fails of All Time: Ariana Grande, Kris Jenner and MoreLatest News
It’s hard to believe some of these not-so-subtle editing flubs made their way to the internet (or, in some cases, to print magazine covers). Hadid appeared alongside Ashley Graham and Kendall Jenner in a March 2017 issue of Vogue that stood to celebrate “modern American women.” The models all huddled together with their arms wrapped around one another, but there was something off about Hadid and Graham.
Fans were quick to spot the “aggressive Photoshop” that made Hadid’s left arm stretch all the way across both Kendall and Graham’s bodies. Others noticed that Graham, one of the few plus-size models to appear on Vogue’s cover, appeared slimmer than normal. The model responded to backlash at the time, saying that the magazine shouldn’t be to blame.
While some edits were out of these celebs’ control, others were personal filtering choices gone wrong. Kris Jenner posed with Gordon Ramsey to celebrate the release of her cookbook, In the Kitchen With Kris, in 2014 — and the two stars shared very different results from the photo shoot on Instagram.
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star’s version of the picture was completely airbrushed without a single wrinkle in sight. The MasterChef host, however, posted the photo without any edits, making the reality TV matriarch’s only that much more evident.
The Kardashian-Jenner clan are no strangers to using a little Photoshop here and there, as Khloé Kardashian made clear with a September 2019 Instagram post. The Good American cofounder was nearly unrecognizable in the glowing snapshot — so much so that fans accused her of having a “whole new face.” Kardashian quickly disabled the comments on that particular post after receiving a wave of heat from her followers.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hell Yes! Here’s When Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 3 Drops on Netflix
- Cara Santana Ditches Engagement Ring After Jesse Metcalfe Split
- Bachelor Nation Remembers Tyler Gwozdz After His Death
- Jesse Metcalfe and Jade Albany Spotted ‘Making Out’ at West Hollywood Pub
- The Jonas Brothers Reveal the Mastermind Behind Their Viral Kardashian-Inspired TikTok
- Channing Tatum and Jessie J Are Back Together 1 Month After Split News
- There’s No Better Way to Say “I Wolf You” Than With These You Valentine’s Day Cards
- Lena Waithe, Wife Alana Mayo Split 2 Months After Announcing Marriage
- Aaron Rodgers Questions God During Religious Chat With Danica Patrick
- Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Show PDA While Grocery Shopping