The Crown’s Season 4 Soundtrack Will Transport You to England in the Rockin’ 1980sLatest News
Princess Diana’s arrival on The Crown season four can only mean one thing: it’s the ’80s, baby. And rest assured, the hit Netflix series goes all in on the decade, from shoulder pads to the introduction of Margaret Thatcher. However, one of the best parts about the show embracing the ’80s is that The Crown‘s season four soundtrack is full of classic jams from the likes of Billy Joel, Duran Duran, and The Cure.
As always, The Crown‘s music choices are wonderfully eclectic. Hans Zimmer’s operatic theme music still scores the regal intro, and there are plenty of classical songs and oldies thrown into the mix, but this season, more than ever before, the music is . . . well, cool. That’s thanks in large part to Emma Corrin’s Diana.
The arrival of the Princess of Wales adds a youthfulness to the series that simply wasn’t there before. Whether she’s dancing out her feelings to an Elton John song or roller-skating through Buckingham Palace while listening to “Girls on Film,” music plays a big role in Diana’s arc. This in turn leads to The Crown serving up its best collection of songs to date – and we’ve collected them all for you in one rockin’ gallery.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Kelly Clarkson Hints Certain People ‘Could Be Bad for You’ Amid Divorce
- Meet Noah, the Bachelorette Contestant Even Tayshia Calls “Trouble”
- Meghan Markle Reveals She and Prince Harry Suffered a Miscarriage
- Tayshia and Ivan’s Bachelorette Date Feels Revolutionary Within the Franchise’s History
- The Weeknd, Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj Slam Grammys for Being ‘Corrupt’
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, More Stars Who Got Engaged Amid Coronavirus
- Birthday Queen! Wells Adams Gushes Over Sarah Hyland as She Turns 30
- It’s Official: Gossip Girl Is Leaving Netflix in December
- Bachelor Nation’s Kaitlyn Bristowe and Jason Tartick’s Fun, Flirty Romance
- Dancing With the Stars Crowns Its Season 29 Winner