The Dark, Twisted Fairy Tales Behind 10 Classic Disney MoviesLatest News
Nearly every animated Disney classic begins and ends the same way, from “Once upon a time” to “happily ever after.” When it comes to the centuries-old fairy tales that often serve as source materials for these wholesome films, though, it’s not always so cut and dry. Did you know that The Frog Princess doesn’t end with a kiss? Or that Cinderella has no fairy godmother, and there’s a lot more blood at the end? We’re summarizing the original fairy tales that inspired some of the most memorable animated Disney films of all time.
– Additional reporting by Haley Lyndes
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Is Tyra Banks Engaged to Boyfriend Louis Belanger-Martin?
- 10 Series to Watch on Netflix After You Finish Selling Sunset Season 3
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari’s Relationship Timeline
- The Umbrella Academy: Everything You Need to Know About the Death of Reginald Hargreeves
- Jane Lynch Remembers Late ‘Glee’ Costar Naya Rivera as a ‘Force of Nature’
- This Dance to Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” Is So Good, Even Cardi Wants to Try It
- 90 Day Fiance’s Paul Says Karine Has a 3-Year Restraining Order, Claims She’s Pregnant
- Vanderpump Rules’ Brittany Cartwright Gives Update on Mom After ICU Stay
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Binge and More! Inside Meghan and Harry’s Early Date Nights
- Selling Sunset: Someone Left the Oppenheim Group, and This News May Surprise You