There really aren’t strong enough words to describe how momentous the past 10 years have been for Beyoncé. The 38-year-old singer began the decade on a high note by winning big at the 2010 Grammys after the 2008 release of I Am… Sasha Fierce and her I Am… World Tour in 2009. But, as we now know, she was just barely scratching the surface of her stardom.
Since then, Bey has reached a level of incomparability that will probably (definitely) remain intact for the rest of eternity. From releasing earth-shattering albums, to taking a stand for social justice, to birthing all three of her children, the 2010s were undoubtedly shaped by Beyoncé. It was the era of Queen Bey’s rise, which we got to witness. So strap in, Beyhive, because we’re taking a look back on Yoncé’s buzziest moments from the past decade.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Ellen DeGeneres Faces Backlash for Comparing Quarantine to ‘Being in Jail’
- No, You Aren’t the Only One Still Sobbing Over the Schitt’s Creek Finale and Documentary
- Meryl Streep’s Daughter Grace Gummer Split From Husband 42 Days After Wedding
- Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer Are Still Friends Over 10 Years After Split
- Queen Elizabeth II Honors Healthcare Workers Helping to Fight Coronavirus
- Please Enjoy Catherine O’Hara Snapping in and Out of Character as Moira Rose For 36 Minutes
- Peter Weber Breaks His Silence on Those Kelley Flanagan Rumors
- Lady Gaga and Jimmy Fallon’s Compassion Convo Is a Must-See: “Kindness Is Totally Free”
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle to Launch Wellbeing Website, Nonprofit
- Tiger King’s Dillon Passage Says New Episode Is ‘Kind of Like a Reunion’