There really aren’t strong enough words to describe how momentous the past 10 years have been for Beyoncé. The 38-year-old singer began the decade on a high note by winning big at the 2010 Grammys after the 2008 release of I Am… Sasha Fierce and her I Am… World Tour in 2009. But, as we now know, she was just barely scratching the surface of her stardom.
Since then, Bey has reached a level of incomparability that will probably (definitely) remain intact for the rest of eternity. From releasing earth-shattering albums, to taking a stand for social justice, to birthing all three of her children, the 2010s were undoubtedly shaped by Beyoncé. It was the era of Queen Bey’s rise, which we got to witness. So strap in, Beyhive, because we’re taking a look back on Yoncé’s buzziest moments from the past decade.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Hayden Panettiere Breaks Her Silence After Boyfriend Is Arrested Again
- 10 Revelations About Divorce, Gabrielle Union and More in Dwyane Wade’s Doc
- Loved Every Dramatic Minute of The Circle? Here’s What to Dive Into Next
- Are Southern Charm’s Kathryn Dennis and Ex Thomas Ravenel Back On?
- Sad News, Riverdale Fans: Skeet Ulrich and Marisol Nichols Are Leaving the Show
- Channing Tatum, Jessie J Have Playdate With His Daughter Everly
- Buzzzz-o-Meter: Stars Are Buzzing About This Wellness Brand for Dogs
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is ‘a Great Person’
- Accio Credit Card! These Harry Potter Gifts Are Worth All Our Galleons
- Meghan Trainor’s Dad Injured After Being Struck By Car