‘The Flash’ Alum Logan Williams Dead at 16: Grant Gustin ReactsLatest News
The Flash alum Logan Williams died suddenly on Thursday, April 2. He was 16.
The actor was best known for his role as a young Barry Allen on the CW superhero series. He last appeared on the show in the season 2 premiere, which aired in 2015.
Grant Gustin, who plays the present-day forensic analyst and speedster, paid tribute to his former costar via Instagram on Friday, April 3. “Just hearing the devastating news that Logan Williams has passed away suddenly,” the Glee alum, 30, captioned a throwback photo of him, Williams and castmate Jesse L. Martin. “This picture was early in the filming of The Flash pilot episode back in 2014. I was so impressed by not only Logan’s talent but his professionalism on set.”
The 90210 alum went on to send encouragement to Williams’ loved ones as they grieve. “My thoughts and prayers will be with him and his family during what is I’m sure an unimaginably difficult time for them,” he continued. “Please keep Logan and his family in your thoughts and prayers during what has been a strange and trying time for us all. Sending love to everyone.”
The Canada native’s mother, Marlyse Williams, spoke to The Tri-City News about his death, telling the outlet that the family is “absolutely devastated.” She also noted that she cannot be with her support system at the time because of restrictions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic. “I am not able to hug my parents who lost their only grandchild,” she explained. “It’s hard.”
In addition to The Flash, Logan appeared on Supernatural and The Whispers in 2015. He starred as Miles Montgomery on When Calls the Heart from 2014 to 2016. “With his talent and gorgeous looks, Logan had the potential to be a huge star,” Marlyse told Tri-City News.
Logan is survived by Marlyse and his father, Clyde, as well as his grandparents, aunts and uncles. His cause of death has yet to be confirmed.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Jana Duggar’s Most Empowering Quotes About Being Single
- The I May Destroy You Soundtrack Has So Many Bangers, It’s Doubling as Our Summer Playlist
- Darius Rucker and Wife Beth Leonard Split After 20 Years of Marriage
- Naya Rivera’s Mom Prays, Joins Search at Lake Where ‘Glee’ Star Went Missing
- The Rumors Are True: The Umbrella Academy’s Emmy Raver-Lampman Has an Amazing Singing Voice
- Khloe Kardashian Says Ex Tristan Thompson Is a ‘Great Dad’ Amid Romance Rumors
- Victoria Beckham ‘Could Not Be Happier’ That Son Brooklyn, Nicola Peltz Are Engaged
- Jojo’s Acoustic “Think About You” Video Has Us Staring Longingly Out Windows Like It’s 2006
- Will Smith: I Didn’t Know If I’d Ever Talk to Jada After August Alsina Fling
- Evolved Love! Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s Relationship Timeline