The Jonas Brothers Are Great, but Can We Talk About Kevin’s Brother-in-Law?Latest News
The Jonas Brothers are known for their sibling bond, but there’s one member of their extended family we need to talk about more. After Kevin married his wife, Danielle, he gained a few new siblings, including a brother-in-law named Mike Deleasa. If you’re a longtime fan of the Jonas Brothers, then you’re probably already familiar with the handsome 31-year-old.
In addition to making multiple appearances on Kevin and Danielle’s E! series, Married to Jonas, he also went on the road with the Jonas Brothers. Before their breakup in 2013, he served as the opening act for their South American tour dates. In 2014, he released an EP titled Lil’ Something under the name Deleasa, but more recently, he works as a DJ. You can actually catch him spinning at the Jonas Brothers’ Happiness Begins tour! Get better acquainted with the talented musician ahead by looking through some of his best snaps.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Teddi Mellencamp Sobs as She Recounts the Day Her Family Dog Died
- Put That Cookie Down! Jingle All the Way Is Way Funnier Than You Remember
- Bachelor’s Taylor Nolan Is ‘Casually Dating’ Her Canadian ’Sexcation’ Partner
- Dean Unglert Says He and Caelynn Miller-Keyes Are ‘Never’ Getting Married
- 32 Stars You Didn’t Realize Were in Disney Channel Original Movies
- 12 Romantic Comedy Books That Will Give You the Warm-and-Fuzzies
- Miss Universe 2019: Find Out Who Won, Plus Steve Harvey Has Another Mishap
- Sadie Robertson Thanks New Husband for Saying Her Stretchmarks Are ‘So Cool’
- ‘Bachelorette’ Alum JP Rosenbaum Diagnosed With Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville Claims She Was Drugged