The Jonas Brothers Are Great, but Can We Talk About Kevin’s Brother-in-Law?Latest News
The Jonas Brothers are known for their sibling bond, but there’s one member of their extended family we need to talk about more. After Kevin married his wife, Danielle, he gained a few new siblings, including a brother-in-law named Mike Deleasa. If you’re a longtime fan of the Jonas Brothers, then you’re probably already familiar with the handsome 31-year-old.
In addition to making multiple appearances on Kevin and Danielle’s E! series, Married to Jonas, he also went on the road with the Jonas Brothers. Before their breakup in 2013, he served as the opening act for their South American tour dates. In 2014, he released an EP titled Lil’ Something under the name Deleasa, but more recently, he works as a DJ. You can actually catch him spinning at the Jonas Brothers’ Happiness Begins tour! Get better acquainted with the talented musician ahead by looking through some of his best snaps.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him