The Jonas Brothers Are Great, but Can We Talk About Kevin’s Brother-in-Law?Latest News
The Jonas Brothers are known for their sibling bond, but there’s one member of their extended family we need to talk about more. After Kevin married his wife, Danielle, he gained a few new siblings, including a brother-in-law named Mike Deleasa. If you’re a longtime fan of the Jonas Brothers, then you’re probably already familiar with the handsome 31-year-old.
In addition to making multiple appearances on Kevin and Danielle’s E! series, Married to Jonas, he also went on the road with the Jonas Brothers. Before their breakup in 2013, he served as the opening act for their South American tour dates. In 2014, he released an EP titled Lil’ Something under the name Deleasa, but more recently, he works as a DJ. You can actually catch him spinning at the Jonas Brothers’ Happiness Begins tour! Get better acquainted with the talented musician ahead by looking through some of his best snaps.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Prince William and Duchess Kate Had Concerns About Meghan Before Wedding
- After We Collided Is in the Works, and the Cast Looks Ready to Bring on the Drama
- Amber Portwood and Ex Andrew Fighting Over Money ‘Missing’ From Joint Account
- Celebrity Weddings of 2019
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Camilla Luddington Marries Matthew Alan
- Mindhunter Season 2 Introduces Serial Killer David Berkowitz, aka the Son of Sam Killer
- Katie Maloney, Tom Schwartz Celebrate 3rd Anniversary After Legally Remarrying
- Tyler Cameron, Gigi Hadid Buy Wine in Upstate NY During First Vacation
- Even Sophie Turner Had a Different Ending in Mind For Game of Thrones
- 90 Day’s Larissa: Jay Smith Has ‘Rights to Stay’ in U.S. Amid ICE Situation