The Jonas Brothers Play Quarantine Confessions with Jimmy Fallon and It’s All Wildly RelatableLatest News
I was today years old when I learned that Joe Jonas is a shorts guy, but somehow the information feels right. On April 24, Joe and his brothers Nick and Kevin made an appearance on Jimmy Fallon‘s Tonight Show: At Home Edition, where they ‘fessed up to some saucy secrets. Titled “Quarantine Confessions With the Jonas Brothers,” Jimmy challenged the trio to try and guess who admitted which embarrassing true confession about their lives in quarantine.
Not only did the game reveal some interesting nuggets of information about each sibling that some Jonas Brothers enthusiasts might not know, but it also made me feel 100 percent better about the shenanigans I’ve gotten up to since I began staying at home. If Nick Jonas can confess to having a full 20-minute conversation with his dog, I can forgive myself for trying to get my cat to meow on cue during at-home karaoke sessions. Watch the video above and try to guess who forgot to wear pants for their first Zoom meeting of the day. Here’s a hint, it’s not the shorts guy!
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Naya Rivera’s Ex Ryan Dorsey Speaks About Grief, Their Son and Her Sister
- Bachelorette’s Mike Johnson Opens Up About His New Bachelor Nation Roomie
- Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins Are the Cutest Couple Both Onscreen and IRL
- Naya Rivera’s Sister Spotted Helping the Late Actress’ Ex Ryan Dorsey Move
- Why Taylor Swift Fans Are Flooding Jake Gyllenhaal’s Instagram Comments
- I’m Fully Sobbing Over Jeannie Mai’s Up Performance From DWTS’s Disney Night
- 8 Revelations From Mariah Carey’s Memoir: Exes, Affair and Secret Album
- Going For the Mirrorball Trophy: Here’s Who Is Still in the Competition on DWTS
- Cheryl Burke Is 2 Years Sober: It Was a Decision ‘I Made for Myself’
- Lance Bass: I’ve Spoken to Jamie Lynn Spears About Britney’s Legal Drama