The Jonas Brothers Try to Write a Love Song After Going Day Drinking With Seth MeyersLatest News
The Jonas Brothers are known for their hit love songs, but what happens when they try to write a song when they’re intoxicated? Let’s just say the lyrics end up being way more sexual. During Late Night With Seth Meyers on Tuesday, the group went day drinking with Seth, his brother Josh Meyers, and actor Jack McBrayer in Brooklyn, NY, and it was nonstop fun. In addition to drinking flavored cocktails that were catered to their birth order and playing a game of “hair goalz,” Kevin, Joe, and Nick competed against Seth, Josh, and Jack to see who could write the best pop song in 10 minutes. While the lyrics are certainly no “Lovebug”, we have to give the Jonas Brothers props for keeping a straight face during the whole performance. Watch the hilarious video above.
Written by sbdadmin
Latest News Feeds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Poses Nude on Her 48th B-Day and Daughter Apple Is Not Happy
- Jordyn Woods Goes Instagram Official With Boyfriend Karl-Anthony Towns
- The 15 Most Terrifying Stephen King Books, Ranked
- Jon and Ygritte Forever! Kit Harington and Rose Leslie’s Relationship Timeline
- Ant Anstead Breaks His Silence on Christina Anstead Split
- Saturday Night Live Is Back For Season 46 With 3 New Players – See Who’s in the Cast!
- Reunited? Julianne Hough Shares Funny Video With Brooks Laich’s Dog
- David Trying on Moira’s Wigs Is the Best Schitt’s Creek Moment That Didn’t Actually Air on TV
- Brielle Biermann Talks Dating, Says a ‘Ton’ of Celebs Slide Into Her DMs
- Think Enola Holmes’s Louis Partridge Is Adorable? Check Out These Facts About Him